Pumpkin Soap 2

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
My version of Pumpkin Soap made with real pumpkin and goat milk!
I made this for the swap. Not nearly as nice or fancy topping as Irena's, but it smells and feels great in the shower! :)

DSCF1831.jpg

Paul.... :wink:

Thanks Pepper, my wife takes all the photos around here. She has a knack for designing backdrops. I can't do anything except make soaps, lotions and TOG Molds!

Paul.... :wink:

Oh Paul!!! That soap tastes really good. Made a pie with it!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ok I think I am going thru Nicotine withdrawl!!!!!! I am way too goofy!!!

3 weeks and counting!!!!!!

dragonfly princess said:
Oh Paul!!! That soap tastes really good. Made a pie with it!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ok I think I am going thru Nicotine withdrawl!!!!!! I am way too goofy!!!

3 weeks and counting!!!!!!

No way, you quit too? Me too! 8) I'm on my 5 weeks mark now and counting! :wink:

Good job Val! It is week #11 for me now!!! YEAH!!!!

I gave up one addiciton for another, I can't stop makin soap. Good thing x-mas is coming, I am clearing out my stock. Giving them away as presents!

Way to go ladies! Congratulations to the both of you guys! That pumpkin soap was a favorite of mine and Tab's hubby. I still have a few bars left in stock. We sold several in Phyllis' etsy site.

Paul.... :) :wink:

I love your pumpkin soap! I made one handmilled but a customer said it smelled like cola which she still happened to like anyway LOL I won't be making that scent again.

Latest posts

Back