Pumpkin Latte

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is one of two soaps I made over the Labor Day weekend. I was planning on three, but time got away from me and honestly, I’m happy to have gotten anything done. I used a new formula for this soap, and I’m really liking it. I also combined two fragrances that I couldn’t stand (pumpkin party from nurture and cafe latte from WSP) on a whim and it turned out really well...so that’s a win!

Attachments

• 46CB84BB-7709-4E62-B067-053E573638D0.jpeg
    46CB84BB-7709-4E62-B067-053E573638D0.jpeg
    286.1 KB · Views: 40
Love it! I'm actually making a Pumpkin Latte soap today... this has been on my list for awhile but I couldn't find pumpkin in the store! My design will be different altho I love yours!

Ohhh... thank you for the inspiration. I have some leftover pumpkin from last year (that I used to make pumpkin muffins this week) that needs to be used up and I wanted to do something different from last year's jack-o-lantern soaps.

I made my pumpkin soap today and the FO really made the batter accelerate! Sooooooooo it doesn't look like I anticipated. Will wait to see the cut tomorrow!

Here is the cut from yesterday's Pumpkin Latte soap. The FO really accelerated which I didn't mind for the bottom layer but by the time I got to the top I had to scoop it into the mold. Got a bit over zealous with the gold mica!
I like it. Great color. I just ate some pumpkin pie yesterday.

That's from just the pumpkin too... I was surprised how nice it was. I haven enough pumpkin leftover to make a pie so just may do that!

Back