Pumpkin Apple Spice!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skayc1

Reaction score
I made some CP embeds molded by hand for this soap. I also combined 2 FO's Pumpkin Souffle & Apple Spice. The combined Vanillin is 1.9% This is not for my Challenge, I'm using eggnog FO for that. I'll be using 'Fanta soda' color so I'll be making orange soda bottles for the embeds.anyway onto the photo for these! Dissolving sea salt in my lye water made the soap easier to unmold. for 45 oz of oils I used 2 1/2 tsp.
11951503_10156035377430646_1865841575058253945_o.jpg

temporary_57.jpg

temporary_55.jpg

temporary_52.jpg

Last edited:
You hand molded the fruits?!

Yes, I made a small batch with 5 oz of oils a couple of days before & as soon as the soap was firm enough I hand molded the embeds. made the apples, pumpkins, & the heart shaped pumpkin leaves, I added stems & vines by poking holes in the top of the fruits. I made the pumpkins too big though.

Yes, I made a small batch with 5 oz of oils a couple of days before & as soon as the soap was firm enough I hand molded the embeds. made the apples, pumpkins, & the heart shaped pumpkin leaves, I added stems & vines by poking holes in the top of the fruits. I made the pumpkins too big though.

Well they look absolutely perfect :)

Back