Quantcast

Pumpkin Apple Spice!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

skayc1

Reaction score
I made some CP embeds molded by hand for this soap. I also combined 2 FO's Pumpkin Souffle & Apple Spice. The combined Vanillin is 1.9% This is not for my Challenge, I'm using eggnog FO for that. I'll be using 'Fanta soda' color so I'll be making orange soda bottles for the embeds.anyway onto the photo for these! Dissolving sea salt in my lye water made the soap easier to unmold. for 45 oz of oils I used 2 1/2 tsp.

Last edited:

skayc1

Reaction score
You hand molded the fruits?!
Yes, I made a small batch with 5 oz of oils a couple of days before & as soon as the soap was firm enough I hand molded the embeds. made the apples, pumpkins, & the heart shaped pumpkin leaves, I added stems & vines by poking holes in the top of the fruits. I made the pumpkins too big though.

TVivian

Reaction score
Yes, I made a small batch with 5 oz of oils a couple of days before & as soon as the soap was firm enough I hand molded the embeds. made the apples, pumpkins, & the heart shaped pumpkin leaves, I added stems & vines by poking holes in the top of the fruits. I made the pumpkins too big though.

Well they look absolutely perfect :)

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! Those are really beautiful. Hand making embeds - I am always amazed at what people can do.

jules92207

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, that is an impressive soap. I think they are perfect. Just beautiful.