Pull/Pour Through Technique

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
She won a well-deserved first place in the Regular category in the May Soap Challenge Club.
I am amazed, not only by her soap making skills and gorgeous soaps, but her videography set-up in to die for!

TheDragonGirl

Professional Geek
Reaction score
That looks absolutely excellent, she did a great job. And its the best video about the pull through method I've seen, I'm considering trying it.

Mobjack Bay

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I’ve watched all of her other videos, but had not seen this one. She makes such pretty, fun soaps. It’s super helpful for a newbie that she gives her soap recipe with every video. She may not always use the same recipe, but the one I made was very stable at the point just before emulsion. Thirty minutes into soaping, it had barely changed at all. I started thinking that maybe I had left out the lye!

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite soap makers. Her videos are so elegant, and her soaps are amazing.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
SPONSOR
Reaction score
Great video. I'm just getting into acrylic pouring, getting supplies together. Looks like it can cross over into soap :thumbs:.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great video. I'm just getting into acrylic pouring, getting supplies together. Looks like it can cross over into soap :thumbs:.
Acrylic pouring videos can be mesmerizing. A lot of the pouring techniques can translate to soap. Have fun exploring the paint side!