Proper Introduction - Newbie

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VeggieOPeach

Reaction score
Hi,

Thought I make a proper post. Anyways, I've been new to the soapmaking arena for a couple of months now. I've been trying different recipes to see what works for me and I've been wanting to specialize in a particular set of soaps. My common mistakes are my soap bases are too thick when pouring, thus ruining any potential designs that I want to create. Scents are another common issue for me and I want to improve that, too.

I found this forum in hope to improve myself and learn from others. I usually lurk in the dark when hanging out on the platform, but I'm trying to be more vocal now. Also, which forum do I post for advice? I definitely need some!

- mintyteacup.

Welcome! Your struggles are common for those starting out with soaping.

For questions about fragrance oils, then the Fragrance Oils forum is a good place to post a question.

If you are making CP or HP soap, and your question is about formulas, process, designs, etc., a good place to post a question is the Beginners Soapmaking Forum. Be sure to post your full recipe so that others can provide you with the best assistance possible. Lots of folks here love to help and will give generously of their time to do that! :)

Welcome! Your struggles are common for those starting out with soaping.

For questions about fragrance oils, then the Fragrance Oils forum is a good place to post a question.

If you are making CP or HP soap, and your question is about formulas, process, designs, etc., a good place to post a question is the Beginners Soapmaking Forum. Be sure to post your full recipe so that others can provide you with the best assistance possible. Lots of folks here love to help and will give generously of their time to do that! :)

Okay, thank you!

animated-welcome-image-0291.gif

Welcome @VeggieOPeach , Don't worry, I have the same problems with my better getting to thick to pour. I still have some recipes to experiment with too. Looking forward to seeing some of your latest creations. and don't be shy to ask questions. The forum members are very helpful.

Back