Proof that I actually do make soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edco76

Reaction score
Here are some photos of my Apple Jack, Candy Cane, Sugar Shortbread Cookie, Ginger Bread and Honey Almond soap

And a batch of Candy Cane boxed up and ready for sale.

I actually do make soap

Boy oh boy, do you ever!! These are beautiful...and an inspiration to a newbie like me!!
reallyrita

Well that is so nice...Did you go to the Piggly Wiggly and pick up them there candy canes? HAHAHAHHAAH just kiddin, um who is that on your avatar? Don't yell at me....I have no clue.....Blonde remember?? :)

dragonfly princess said:
Well that is so nice...Did you go to the Piggly Wiggly and pick up them there candy canes? HAHAHAHHAAH just kiddin, um who is that on your avatar? Don't yell at me....I have no clue.....Blonde remember?? :)

Actually I did get them at the Piggly Wiggly :p As for my avatar, I won't yell at you since you are in Michigan. However if you were in Alabama state law would require that you be stoned in the streets. That gentleman in the hounds tooth hat is none other than Paul "Bear" Bryant, whom most consider to be the greatest college football coach of all time. Despite being dead for 20+ years he is still easily the most famous man in Alabama. He is famous for not only his coaching but "super-human" feats such as playing a game in college with a broken leg, and earned his nick-name by wrestling a circus bear when he was 13 for 1 dollar (according to legend the carny then proceeded to leave without paying the boy)

Bear Bryant Trivia:
When Forrest Gump went to college to play football he played for "The Bear".
For you ladies who may have seen the film Sweet Home Alabama. When Reese Witherspoon asked about her husbands dog "Bear" he informed her that "Bear" had passed away. The new dogs name was "Bryant". ON a side not that is probably the only accurate stereotype of us Alabamians portrayed in the film.
**This lesson in Alabama History brought to you by Washed-Away Soaps and Sundries**

Wow he has been gone for that long and no one in Alabama can do any better? Hmmm....interesting. Just a little poke there.

That piggly Wiggly thing still makes me laugh :lol:

dragonfly princess said:
Wow he has been gone for that long and no one in Alabama can do any better? Hmmm....interesting. Just a little poke there.

That piggly Wiggly thing still makes me laugh :lol:

Well then maybe you will like this Avatar better? I wish I could find the old logo. Mr. Pig used to not wear pants lol just the hat and apron. His lil piggy butt was always hangin out.

Now that $4.00 makes you a professional soap maker and a buisness owner & self employed all in 1 fatal swoop! Congrats!

Back