Profile (for SoapBuilder/SoapmakingFriend Calculator)

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
When I click on Profile nothing happens. No, it just takes me to MyRecipes.

I assume this is under development, so I'd like to suggest some inclusions for profile settings:

1. Time Zone settings options for the user. (So the update dates and times on recipes will be accurate)
2. Settings to change defaults for viewing order of oils/ingredients in a recipe (i.e.; hard oils first; percentage oils high->low; etc.
3. Name change or nickname option (in case someone needs to be a little more incognito than when they first signed up, so they don't have to make a new account and lose all their recipes)

That's all I can think of now, but I am sure others will come to mind.

Last edited:

artemis

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
4. Option to have my profile information (esp. email, real name, etc) private
5. Option to indicate how long I've been soaping/selling (when I choose to try someone's public recipes, I'd like to know if they're a newbie playing around, or someone with some experience)

Note: this would be an option, not a required field.

Reaction score
Once SoapMakingFriend is stable .. we will be introducing "user preferences" .. this will include all the options required to customize your experience on the site .
including
- default calculator values / preferred units / number of decimal places you would like to see for every unit / default oils sort order / default time zone / option to display real name /nickname and more .. we will also extend the profile to show more info about the user

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts