Product and Consumables Tracking

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HorseCreek

Reaction score
Has anyone used this one? https://craftybase.com/

I'm looking into trying a program to track my product on hand and consumables, but not sure if I want to spend $100 on SMP3. Any others out there you recommend?
If not, what's your favorite way to track things? Thanks!

Has anyone used this one? https://craftybase.com/

I'm looking into trying a program to track my product on hand and consumables, but not sure if I want to spend $100 on SMP3. Any others out there you recommend?
If not, what's your favorite way to track things? Thanks!
You are certainly going to pay more for caftybase than purchasing Soapmaker3 pro for $99

I agree with that, lol. I played with the free trial a bit. . I'm not super impressed. I'm open to suggestions for cheaper but convenient options. I'm proficient with excel, just seems like it might be time consuming to do it that way.

I agree with that, lol. I played with the free trial a bit. . I'm not super impressed. I'm open to suggestions for cheaper but convenient options. I'm proficient with excel, just seems like it might be time consuming to do it that way.

Once it's set up, Excel can be remarkably powerful - for a college exam I once made a hospital catering database using only excel. It's not as good as Access, of course, or even as good as a standalone system (not that I've seen them) but it can work

I purchased Soapmaker Pro 3 this last summer, and it overwhelmed me at first, but I LOVE it now. I had a problem exporting a report for taxes to excel this week and their
support was wonderful, I am extremely happy with them.

I looked a craftybase when I first started and decided to go with Soapmaker Pro 3 and it's a lot better. It just takes a lot of work to get it set up. If you keep it up it's awesome.

Latest posts

Back