Pro-Soaper Triple Standard Width Mold with 14-Size Log Splitter

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My rough calculations say that is total weight. Hopefully someone with more trustworthy math skills can confirm!

EDIT: I had that slab cutter. Although it works very well, it is a total pain to change the wire settings. If you will be keeping them the same most of the time, i.e., just cutting same your three loaves from the slab, it's no big deal. If you plan to change even remotely often, I'd suggest the Caterpillar or another slab cutter that is easier to adjust as needed. I bought the Hercules (the smaller version of the Caterpillar) and absolutely love it.

Oh, the Hercules looks awesome @AliOop 🌸
It IS awesome! It is the perfect size for cutting slabs from my small slab molds, and for fitting into my soap room. I do have a teeny bit of buyer's remorse about not getting the Caterpillar, since it has smaller increments on the wire settings. But I'm still very glad I got it - no more butchered slabs, and no more hassles with changing the wire settings, either.

@RevolutionSoap so glad to hear you got the answer, and more than slightly amazed that my math was correct. I might have to bookmark this post for the day I need prove that I don't ALWAYS transpose numbers. 😄

Back