Printer suggestions... Which model shld i buy?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isha

Reaction score
Hi all
Ive been making loads of soaps n i have few other products aswell for which i get stickers printed in bulk..
Now im also planning to add some scrubs n mask to my product line. Alobg with body lotions

I want to buy a printer so i can design n print as i like. As im reading more n more. I found there r so many differebt types of paper for printing labels.

Im not in US so i am just designing on avery. But what i wanted to know is what kind of printer do u all use to homeprint n which printer would give me good prints with differnt kinds of sheets
If someone can summarize what kind of paper to be used for specific product.

Woule be great. Appreciate ur help
I have
Hair oil, lotion, body butter,soaps, dry face pack n srcubs, lip balms, shampoo,

I would suggest waterproof or weatherproof labels for your products that may be used with wet hands, like your shampoo. I don't sell but I generally just print my labels on plain paper using the Avery business card template. I place my paper label on my bar soap then shrink wrap the bar.
I have a Hewlett Packard 4-n-1 Deskjet printer. The ink cartridges can be pricey ($41 for a tricolor cartridge) but it prints pretty well. My favorite printer was a Canon that I owed about 10 years ago. It didn't do as much as my Deskjet but the ink cartridges were cheaper.

If you buy a cheap printer, the cost of the printing cartridges will be expensive. I finally bought a tank printer. I believe the savings in ink will soon make up for the higher cost of the printer. I got the
Canon PIXMA G3200 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Printer from Amazon.com

Thanks. Can u print waterpoof labels on this hp or cannon printers?

Even though they say waterproof, I always cover my labels with clear label covers or spray them with low odor, clear, spray coating.

Back