Pringles Fail

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaganArts

Reaction score
Well, I tried the small snack size Pringle cans I had six of them. Soap was too hot for these type cans because some of the lining came off onto the soap. Also heres how it looks.

Attachments

• 20200921_120309.jpg
    20200921_120309.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 27
Well, I tried the small snack size Pringle cans I had six of them. Soap was too hot for these type cans because some of the lining came off onto the soap. Also heres how it looks.

I always line mine with some freezer paper or a thin plastic cutting board type. Never put it right in the can itself. Sorry that happened.

Oh bummer! I find the thin plastic cutting boards quite useful. You can get a 2-pack from USA dollar stores. :)

So, I just looked at my container of Trader Joe's Sea Salt, and it's polypropylene according to the recycle code on the container. I thought it was cardboard, but nope. The container looks to be the same size as a pringle can, but I don't eat pringles, so not sure. Maybe there are other salts out there in similar plastic containers?

Latest posts

Back