Princess Kisses and Soap Cupcakes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holly99

Reaction score
I was able to make some more soap over the weekend. This first one I am calling Princess Kisses and is scented with White Tea and Ginger.

IMG_9935-1.jpg

These are some soap cupcakes I made. They are entirely cold process. I haven't unmolded them yet as you can tell.

IMG_9941-1.jpg

You know some people are fragrance ho's and some are color ho's. I'm a glitter ho! :)

WOW!! :eek: Your cupcakes look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

How long does the frosting take to set? What oils did you use for it?

I'm going to make CP cupcakes for my brothers wedding favours - I can't wait to get stuck in. :D

emilaid said:
WOW!! :eek: Your cupcakes look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

How long does the frosting take to set? What oils did you use for it?

I'm going to make CP cupcakes for my brothers wedding favours - I can't wait to get stuck in. :D

Thank you!

I just used a regular recipe on this with olive, palm, coconut, castor, and some avocado thrown in.

I'm not sure at what point you're asking about the frosting setting. As for the batter, it just took a bit of patience to wait for it to be spoonable into the bag and then it still took a little waiting until it was of piping consistency. As far as afterwards, I haven't even touched them to unmold yet so I'm not sure how hard they are right now. I really need to unmold them and take a different picture of them. :)

are those cupcakes whipped soap? or a really thick trace?

I am so going to have to learn how to do that! They look awesome!

Words fail! The cupcakes look excellent! The bars are really pretty too. Even the molds are pretty!!

Latest posts

Back