Pretty goofups!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmomma

Reaction score
Okay, my second batch wet awry :p It smells wonderful, kind of like orange sherbet but the swirls look like tiny layers and my mold kind of came loose and leaked out so they're lopsided

Picture2005.jpg

My third batch is yet to be unmolded but it's supposed to be green :? It smells like spearmint gum and has green and blue coloring in it, but I got peach instead so I'm thinking of calling it stick 'o gum and pretending I meant to do that :p

Picture2004.jpg

It will be interesting to see how the second one turns out, considering the interesting swirl on the surface.

When you can turn green and blue into peach, I would say you are a coloring master! :lol:

They do look great!!

Digit

digit said:
When you can turn green and blue into peach, I would say you are a coloring master! :lol:

They do look great!!

Digit

Lol - have no clue what those colors were thinking! Thank you all for your very kind words, I am having such a ball soaping :D

Heres the "green" mint bars all cut up --

Picture2007.jpg

They look great, even the first batch that got lopsided. That is weird about the colors changing to peach.

I love that shade of peach... & I really like it combined with that light color.... reminds me of orange sherbert, and a lighter version of the old creamsicles (I think that's what they were called.... vanilla ice cream bars, surrounded by orange sherbert, on a stick.... YUM!! Love those!)

You guys are so wonderful! :oops: They actually were pretty big goofups (blue and green makes peach in my world lol) I took a couple day break and let some more scents I ordered come in, they're here! Sooooooo back to the ol soap table :D

Latest posts

Back