Quantcast

Pretty goofups!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Soapmomma

Reaction score
Okay, my second batch wet awry :p It smells wonderful, kind of like orange sherbet but the swirls look like tiny layers and my mold kind of came loose and leaked out so they're lopsided

My third batch is yet to be unmolded but it's supposed to be green :? It smells like spearmint gum and has green and blue coloring in it, but I got peach instead so I'm thinking of calling it stick 'o gum and pretending I meant to do that :p

G

It will be interesting to see how the second one turns out, considering the interesting swirl on the surface.

mandolyn

Reaction score
Well, the goof is reallllly pretty!!! I'm hoping to see it when it's cut, too.

digit

Reaction score
When you can turn green and blue into peach, I would say you are a coloring master! :lol:

They do look great!!

Digit

Soapmomma

Reaction score
digit said:
When you can turn green and blue into peach, I would say you are a coloring master! :lol:

They do look great!!

Digit
Lol - have no clue what those colors were thinking! Thank you all for your very kind words, I am having such a ball soaping :D

Heres the "green" mint bars all cut up --

Godiva

Reaction score
They look great, even the first batch that got lopsided. That is weird about the colors changing to peach.

SoapyGal

Reaction score
I love that shade of peach... & I really like it combined with that light color.... reminds me of orange sherbert, and a lighter version of the old creamsicles (I think that's what they were called.... vanilla ice cream bars, surrounded by orange sherbert, on a stick.... YUM!! Love those!)

Soapmomma

Reaction score
You guys are so wonderful! :oops: They actually were pretty big goofups (blue and green makes peach in my world lol) I took a couple day break and let some more scents I ordered come in, they're here! Sooooooo back to the ol soap table :D