Preservative info....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mom had to have two surgeries and almost lost her leg below the knee to a series of bacterial and fungal infections. It started as minor scratch when a stranger's kid accidentally ran into her ankle with a shopping cart. She didn't know at the time that she had diabetes.

We fought the infections for years and were still fighting them when she died of a heart attack. She spent the last years of her life in and out of hospitals and nursing homes recovering from infections and complications. Holding her hand while doctor's pealed necrotic flesh from her feet, holding her legs down to keep them in antifungal baths, helping her learn to walk again on legs that had such massive nerve damage that it felt like daggers all the time... Thankfully, the stranger never knew the misery that was caused by such a seemingly inconsequential action.

Please, for the sake of people who use your product, make it as safe as possible.

I was wondering if anyone tested this? I am going to do some research on it.

This post is 3 years old. The OP and many of the other posters are not here and haven't been in a long time. You may do better starting a new topic and possibly inserting a link to this one as you may not get many responses.

This post is 3 years old. The OP and many of the other posters are not here and haven't been in a long time. You may do better starting a new topic and possibly inserting a link to this one as you may not get many responses.
And that post is almost 2 years old! :)

Back