Pray for Ukraine

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
Ukraine.jpeg

SIMPLY PLACE YOUR HAND ON THE HAND AND SAY A PRAYER OR SEND A GOOD INTENTION TO THEM, WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRES, WHENEVER, WHEREVER AND AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN.
THERE IS POWER IN NUMBERS.​

Last edited:
I am not Ukrainian, but I went to a Ukrainian high school. I took a few semesters of Ukrainian (language) as required. Taught by all Ukrainian nuns and lay teachers. St Basils Academy in Philadelphia.

It was so weird for me at the time since I grew up Roman Catholic. The mass was weird. The culture was weird (to me as a teenager at the time). The priest faced his back to you, and they sang the entire mass.

At Easter, we made Ukrainian Easter eggs that were dipped over and over to make intricate designs, which I wasn't really good at LOL. But I made neat ones none the less. The real ones are really beautiful.

Sister Georgianne would let us sing in a closet if we weren't real confident with our singing DOE-RAY-ME-LA-TEE-DAaAaAAaaaaa. She told me that I couldn't carry a note in my backpack LOL She also taught me how to type really fast.

Even though I am not Ukrainian, I have a lot of special Ukrainian memories....

Pray,pray, pray!!!!!!!

Price of Sunflower Oil has more than doubled!

A high % of Sunflower Oil originates from Ukraine.

Latest posts

Back