pour soap base

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kakjis

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am newbie in making soap so I have two questions:

1. I am looking for very pour see-through soap base. Surfed over internet but found companies only in US... Maybe someone could help me with contacts! I need soap base with good transparency, neutral odour, suitable for slicing and moulding, melting point 50-60C, no animal products or testing. I am looking for company in Europe where I can buy at least 10kg soap base for the beginning.

2. If I`ll need some hundred kg of very pure soap base in future, is it easy to make my own soap base? It must be very pure! :)

If you are interested in cooperation, please don`t hesitate to contact me to [email protected]

Thank you for all replies!

Martins

Most of us on this forum are in the states. I wouldn't know where to send you in Europe for a good base.

I agree, it becomes a big problem to me. But it`s hard to believe that there are no soap base making companies...

Found one in Germany - SeifenHaus - but they do not reply to my e-mail.

May be I must go to question to as quick as possible and someone in this forum can explain me how to make soap base... :)

I am from Latvia, near Baltic sea, near Scandinavia.

I think the soap base shipping from Europe countries is acceptable if we are talking about price, but it`s not acceptable if the shipping is from US... :(

May be I must carefully read the internet and try t make my own soap base, but if it is for commercial use, it`s very hard to make all certificates and so on for sure... :(

I can`t believe in Europe is so small interest about making soap!!!

Back