Post your happy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got another happy…took me three freakin years lol. I have a bunch more. This one was from a pineapple top from the grocery store

8CE67029-966B-49AA-81A0-1A76DAB7EEF7.jpeg

Got another happy…took me three freakin years lol. I have a bunch more. This one was from a pineapple top from the grocery store

View attachment 65197
My pineapple top has still not fruited, it's been longer than 3 yrs. Your doing well to have got fruit on yours. I've threatened to pull mine out multiple times, the only reason I haven't is the rabbit sits under it.

My pineapple top has still not fruited, it's been longer than 3 yrs. Your doing well to have got fruit on yours. I've threatened to pull mine out multiple times, the only reason I haven't is the rabbit sits under it.
Yeah, I was giving up on mine, then I saw a little flowerette deep inside of the plant so I kept at it. I also gave it fertilizer with iron. I guess if you have an iron nail, you can stick that in the soil.

I think that now that it has a fruit I am going to put it on the porch so that the neighborhood rabbits don't get it before I do.

I'm getting a new herdsire for my kinder goat herd next Saturday. A breeder friend of mine is helping to transport him free of charge and I can't wait to surprise her with soap made from my home produced goat milk, goat tallow, and honey. My only regret is that it is such short notice that I didn't have time to make her a custom batch. Still, I'm always way too excited to gift soap to people. :dance:

I am very happy that my flight is due to board in 40 minutes. That’s after one schedule change by the airline (a week ago), one cancellation and rebook (last night), and one delay (this morning). 😅 I know how fortunate I am that it isn’t worse, and that my schedule is flexible.

The incoming plane just landed, so as long as they have a crew for us, and no maintenance issues, we should be good to go. The airport is the fullest I’ve ever seen it, but so far, everyone is calm and friendly.

I am also happy that I splurged on an upgrade they offered me during checkin. It was only $97, but it also reduced my bag fee from $30 to $0, making the net cost only $67. There could be further savings if I am willing to eat the free “meal” that comes with the upgraded seat. Still debating about that since this airline isn’t known for its haute cuisine. 😄

The things we endure to spend time with our grandkids… 😂

Last edited:
Back