Post your happy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look hoooo-hoooo stopped by the other day. S/he's here again now hunting. I've seen it get two mice - from under the snow. Bonus happy - I was getting ready to vacuum, but don't want the noise to scare it away so I guess that will just have to wait ;)
Barred Owl.jpg

Look hoooo-hoooo stopped by the other day. S/he's here again now hunting. I've seen it get two mice - from under the snow. Bonus happy - I was getting ready to vacuum, but don't want the noise to scare it away so I guess that will just have to wait ;)
View attachment 52652
I love owls! We often hear them hunting around our neighbourhood at night in the summer. Great picture.

Our phones and internet are finally working again here in Kentucky, USA, following the Christmas Nashville explosion. It's bad enough that we couldn't get together this year because of covid, but it was extra sad to not even be able to talk with family on Christmas. 😳😞😡
I’m so sad for you. I haven’t seen my son (or daughter-in-law) in person for over a year now. But thankfully we zoom quite frequently. And we did zoom over Christmas.

Non-food vendors received some fantastic news this weekend. We're allowed back at outdoor markets!! We're only allowed outdoors but that's fine by me. It's spring, finally, the weather is turning milder, and I have a tent. Not only that, our market has had over 200 vendors apply and not everyone will get every date they ask for. Our market manager emailed me to let me know that I am one of the vendors who will be guaranteed all the dates I applied for because they (the organizers) consider soap a necessity. I was rather humbled by that, and extremely grateful.

My first market is in two weeks and the best part is that my almost 17 y.o. granddaughter will be here (with her mom, brother, and stepdad). She started my market journey with me three years ago and everyone there adored her. She doesn't know it yet but she'll be my helper that day.... or her brother will. Or both.

Now, it's time to get all the soap I've been making wrapped, labeled and organized. I couldn't be happier!

Back