Post your happy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The prescription shampoo my Doctor ordered yesterday has already improved my scalp psoriasis. I had just washed my hair the night before, so didn't really feel like doing it again last night, so I just dabbed some onto the worst spot on my temple (the most visible spot and the worst & largest plaque and the one that bothers me most), left it for several minutes (actually a bit longer than recommended), then rinsed it off.

This morning, it looks normal again with no plaque and no itching. The rest of my head still itches and is driving me bananas, so I'll treat my whole scalp today. But it's good to have this positive result so quickly. None of the OTC drugs for psoriasis have given me anything like this result for this long (about 12 hours).

It's not really the same shampoo he ordered before, although the pharmacy argued that it's the right prescription, when I challenged them about the bottle and the color of the product. I was prepared to be disappointed since it is not really the same stuff (same chemical name, but different pharma manufacturer, obviously), however, I am now very happy with the result!

The prescription shampoo my Doctor ordered yesterday has already improved my scalp psoriasis. I had just washed my hair the night before, so didn't really feel like doing it again last night, so I just dabbed some onto the worst spot on my temple (the most visible spot and the worst & largest plaque and the one that bothers me most), left it for several minutes (actually a bit longer than recommended), then rinsed it off.

This morning, it looks normal again with no plaque and no itching. The rest of my head still itches and is driving me bananas, so I'll treat my whole scalp today. But it's good to have this positive result so quickly. None of the OTC drugs for psoriasis have given me anything like this result for this long (about 12 hours).

It's not really the same shampoo he ordered before, although the pharmacy argued that it's the right prescription, when I challenged them about the bottle and the color of the product. I was prepared to be disappointed since it is not really the same stuff (same chemical name, but different pharma manufacturer, obviously), however, I am now very happy with the result!

I'm happy that you've found something that works for you. I had a similar situation with my pharmacy. One prescription that I take cones in a blue & light green capsule. It's always been those colors no matter what pharmacy I went to. This last time when I got my refill, the capsules were yellow-orange and dark green. When I compared the label info with my previous refill, I saw that the pharma company was different.

This kid makes me laugh. I love my silly kids :)

This is my toungest being silly he put in my headband lol

Attachments

• 20190423_084336.jpg
    20190423_084336.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
My niece has a baby! She and her husband have been trying to find a baby for adoption for about 10 years, and they finally got the call. They picked up their new baby daughter from the hospital last night and are sharing family photos already. I doubt they are even home yet because it was a 5 hour drive to arrive there yesterday and I doubt my brother & SIL would have allowed them to drive all night to get home again. Yes, my brother & SIL just happened to have gone to Colorado only 3 days before, so it was a roadtrip for the new grandparents to meet their new granddaughter as well.

happy, went to deposit DS checks into the bank and when I walked by the Great Clips hair salon it was empty. So I went in with no wait ! I get a shaved back Pixie cut so just about anyone can cut it. If they goof up and cut too short, it is only about a week for it to be fine. Plus I am not too picky ;)

I think I told you all I was going off one of my meds for my back because it was turning me into a zombie? Well Im on day 4 of my new med and I am starting to feel human again! I have energy, Im making soap again and not sleeping all the time. Im sure people around me think Im Bi-Polar because I went from one extreme to the other but it is such a relief. The new med doesnt work quite as well on the pain but its manageable.

IMMMMM BAAAAACCCKKKK!

I just have to share my happy. My granddaughter is going to a soapmaking conference with me for the first time ever. I had not even thought of asking her if she wanted to attend, but my husband suggested that she might enjoy it. So I asked her mom what she thought, let her know where, when & that she'd be able to choose two workshops. Mom thought it was a great idea & talked to granddaughter. I got a message from gd, who was eager to attend. I messaged her the workshops to choose from & she picked two. So that's all set now. Our hotel reservations, the registration for the seminar & workshops for both of us. All set.

Then yesterday, Hubby said, he thought granddaughter & I should both fly to Hawaii a few days early and we could have 4 extra days in Hawaii before he meets us there. Again I talked to DIL, who again thought it was a great plan. Not so many years ago, DIL hated letting granddaughter go for so long on our roadtrips, and now she's encouraging the extra time. It's pretty amazing, really. Watching a daughter grow up must be hard on a mom in a lot of ways I will never fully understand.

But I am so happy to have this extra time with her this summer. I don't know how many more trips we will have together before she is off to college, living in her own apartment & tied down by a job or her career choice.

I just have to share my happy.
But I am so happy to have this extra time with her this summer. I don't know how many more trips we will have together before she is off to college, living in her own apartment & tied down by a job or her career choice.

I am so happy for you all--it sounds like an amazing time!!!!

I am happy the sun is shining and I can uncover my planters and take everything back outside!!! hopefully that is the last of this junk

Whooohooo! I am going to be collabing with a tattoo chain to develop and provide a tattoo aftercare balm for their artists and Customers. They have 4 shops and it will be a wholesale + Account. its exclusive so they will provide the packaging and labels too
CONGRATULATIONS! That sounds absolutely awesome! I'm sure you'll have a great time selecting the ingredients that are the most soothing! You rock!

Latest posts

Back