Post your happy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was through Google Domains
Thank you.

My Domain is through 1&1, so is my website. I got the Domain for 1 year for $1.17 I can move it if I want.
My website was like $5 for the year but goes up to like $14 a month next year......... or something like that.

I just needed to park my web/domain.
Here is the Very Unfinished-still working on web site. I couldn't sleep one night and started, should have waited for DD. My DD will be doing it for me so she can earn some money.
www.rusticlifefarm.com
They have a bunch of templates to work from.
Thank you and it looks nice so far!

Last edited by a moderator:
My happy: Hubby's car is no longer blocking mine in. He got his AC working again by charging up the freon, which took him forever because, first he couldn't see the port he was supposed to use, then because it started pouring down rain and the car was outside so he had to wait. Finally, hours later he finished, took it for a test drive and the AC was again blowing cold air. Then he worked on my car and discovered an anti-freeze leak, fixed that, refilled it and test drove my car. All is good now, AND his car no longer blocks mine in and I can actually go somewhere if I so choose. Not tonight, but tomorrow, I will.

A friend of my Ken found out about my food allergies and today she treated us out to a gluten free bakery and a gluten free pizzeria! Plus she suprised me with a gift bag that contained gluten free cookies & pancake mix! Her name is Sally. She's a librarian with a low gluten tolerance (I'm wheat & corn intolerant) and she's awesome. I like her because she's so spunky at 77 years. I want that kind of fire when I'm that age. She told me about all of the local places that have gluten free items & recommended several cookbooks that the library carries. It was a wonderful afternoon [emoji1].

My happy: 6 soap orders since Saturday! Also, a day off in the middle of the week means most of the engineers are out the rest of the week so I may not have to come in to work either.

Today I got a new (used, almost new) Casement window AC that WORKS !
Repaired my EV charging cord for $10 and some time...saved me from buying another one at $300
but together a small grill and had burgers with DD

I am happy that the soap I made for lota for my son worked and he now has no lota. The doc had given us a mixture of Sodiumthiosulphate for him to rub on his skin after he had a bath but he was always forgetting to put it on, so I combined sodiumthiosulphate in my 100% coconut oil soap with charcoal and gave him that o bathe with. After about a month, he runs out the bath shouting "mommy, mommy look I'm cured" I was so extatic I just had to share lol

Best happy is when it is 90 something F outside, I put my measured oils to in the sun to melt while the water is in the freezer freezing ;)
saves electricity from the microwave

Latest posts

Back