Post your happy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the calendar is it, but tell that to the snow around here :(

happy : Finally picked a Name for my Farm/soap

Sorry about your snow :(. If it's any consolation, there's a mini Beast from the East heading towards us again...so that joy was short lived.

Congrats on deciding on a name. :thumbup:

Ah sorry was at funeral last night :(

Happy is that I met some nice people last night and stayed for 2 hours !

AND the snow we were suppose to get a foot of, only gave us 2 inches ............... even better my sister in NY got a foot !! hahahahaha

Wow are you ever lucky !! Love Sourdough, but I forget it is there and then I toss it because I think it is bad.
I don't bake much anyway and I shouldn't be eating a whole loaf by myself. No one here likes it

Wow are you ever lucky !! Love Sourdough, but I forget it is there and then I toss it because I think it is bad.
I don't bake much anyway and I shouldn't be eating a whole loaf by myself. No one here likes it

We love it but I don't always have the time to spend on it. That's why it's been in the fridge. I did make some sandwich bread (with added yeast) today with another jar of sourdough discard that's been needing to be used. Didn't turn out quite as well as expected but still edible. Next weekend will be a true sourdough loaf.

Generally speaking, if I'm not making soap, I'm cooking, baking, or fermenting something.

Getting my kombucha reactivated today. I like it in the spring/summer but not once the weather turns colder. It's been in hibernation all winter, too. Another happy? The sun is shining and it's supposed to be a lovely day here. And the grandkids will be here.

It's a good day. :nodding:

Latest posts

Back