Post your happy

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

AliOop

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
As of 3 minutes ago, I'm officially off work on PPTO till April 5. :hippo: Most of the time will be spent on the move, but I'm hoping to make some soap, shampoo bars, and conditioner bars if I can get settled and unpacked before returning to work. Meanwhile, tonight is bunco withe friends. I am usually too tired to do much on Friday nights, but I'm looking forward to some socializing!

Babyshoes

Reaction score
A sad cat rescue story with a lovely outcome...

There was an appeal in our local Facebook group for help with medical bills for an 8 week old kitten with a broken leg.
(Don't know full story, but it sounds like the owners were a bit irresponsible, they allowed the tiny kitten to wander around all over the house, and apparently someone fell down the stairs onto her!)

I tagged our charity director in the post, and within a couple of hours the kitten had been signed over to us and was on her way to our vets, and there is an agreement that the kitten's mum will be neutered with our help soon.
(I know our director, if she felt it was in the kitten's best interest to stay with the owner, she would have probably done a fundraiser to help pay for the surgery instead...)

Within an hour of that, we had a message in the group chat that the vet has decided to adopt her! That's just such a sweet ending, it totally made my day! Must have been love at first sight. 😍

Stories like that almost make up for the awful and sad stories we hear so frequently. Helping them have a happy ending is always our aim!

VikingChick

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I found out that through my Job That Pays Me, I won a pair of tickets to see our local pro basketball team! Thursday will be a lovely date night with my son. ❤

Someone at work said they’d be my date, but I told them that I already had a date, 6-foot-4 and much younger!!! 😂😂😂