Post your happy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had A-blast doing it. I went with my son . It was a beautiful down there and we magnet fished till the Sun went down
Ugh that sounds better than what I go, which is dig up stuff every time I plant my garden. We live across the street from a glass factory that's been there for 150 years. Our lot was apparently their garbage dump...weird, because our house is 144 years old...I guess they had six good years of pitching stuff. Anyway, every single year, I dig up broken glass, bits of rusted metal, porcelain. It really is never ending. I try to pretend some of it is exotic ("look kids, it's part of an anchor!"--we live about 1000km from the ocean...). Your way sounds more fun.....

my complex thatched the lawns today and I got 2-5 gallon pails of thatched grass clippings. got part in my flower boxes and saved some for the rest of my pots. hopefully with all the egg shells, coffee grounds and chopped banana peels my soil might not need to much compost. my birthday is coming up and my son should be getting me a gift certificate for one of the green houses. I am getting super excited to plant flowers. I might do another cherry tomato plant and an eggplant

Like @Marilyn Norgart I did yard work the other week and my Grass seed is GROWING !!!
Good thing I mixed the old-old seed with last years seed (which is also 2 years old) because I think that the newish seeds sprouted but the others might be a dud.
It is now 11 days since spreading. I got them out the day of a week of on and off rain ;)

I got them out the day of a week of on and off rain ;)

good timing!!!! hold out hope for the seeds--sometimes it takes awhile!!!

this is kind of a happy/not so happy thing...…………...Game night is at my place tomorrow night YAY!!!/game night is at my place tomorrow night :( !! gotta go grocery shopping and do thorough house cleaning--would rather do anything but cleaning--preferably something soapy. I am gonna do a grab bag for gifts so I gotta pick out some soaps and bubbles and will throw in a jar of my body cream. and of course there are the soap dishes staring at me and scrubbing and vaccuming and doggie nose prints off the windows and the dreaded dusting. I just realized I need to stop whining on the puter about and just go do it

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally material girl here. I am happy that the new remote I bought for my TIVO was programmable to turn on & off both TIVO & the AV amplifier at the same time. For the past 7 years I have had to use 2 remotes to turn on those components and could only change the volume with the AV remote. At last I can use one remote to turn them both on simultaneously AND to adjust the volume. I really am happy about this. The added plus, which is why I even bought this remote, though is that now I can type letters on my remote when I want to search for something on Netflix, or whatever, instead of scrolling though an onscreen alphabet. Such a nice remote. I am very happy with it. As I said, totally material girl here ATM. I will now settle down and watch some Netflix!

My Happy is my silly 6 month old Samoyed! I love her like a child!

rLBwfyS9Sf6mj1DnJel0XQ.jpg fullsizeoutput_477.jpeg fullsizeoutput_47a.jpeg fullsizeoutput_489.jpeg uMOIckauTYm3ECD25BnXSw.jpg Uc0kna%CS6ur49XmAEzwbA.jpg

very pretty Terri! they are so much fun to have around aren't they?
Thanks Marilyn, yes she is fun and so smart! Sometimes she likes to aggravate me by stealing my things like hair clips, reading glasses, slippers etc. I have to run her down when I discover they are missing, lol! I don't know whether you noticed but in the first picture she has a yogurt mustache :)

Thanks Marilyn, yes she is fun and so smart! Sometimes she likes to aggravate me by stealing my things like hair clips, reading glasses, slippers etc. I have to run her down when I discover they are missing, lol! I don't know whether you noticed but in the first picture she has a yogurt mustache :)

haha she is a spoiled pup. the only thing I share with my dog is popcorn and apples (sometimes some other snacky stuff)

Latest posts

Back