Post your happy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am happy that the house is warm, meaning the heater is working even though we have had intense cold for awhile. And I am happy that we have had not internet connectivity issues since I installed a brand new modem. The old one was 12 years old and had been intermittently been causing problems until it completely died 7 days ago. Not a single problem with connectivity since we got the new one.

I'm full of joy that God has created this day! I have the opportunity to spread my joy to others!

Attachments

• 20190130_180830.jpg
    20190130_180830.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 10
I made a good cup of coffee (2nd cup)

I bought a new USB thingy for my Wireless keyboard/mouse and it WORKS. So now I can take it to my Puter at work because I hate their tiny keyboard........... I also hate wires on the mouse. I know I am picky to a point

Thank you! They are Bengals. A cross between the Asian Leopard Cat and the domestic Tabby.

Treme' (named after neighborhood in N'Awlns) is in the back
Faux Paw in the front

Brothers, littermates, inseparable

@Terri E The Polar Bears are looking for their cub.......

:lol:

should have been named Polar Bear that would be so cute.,

I had a Bengal kitten once :( it had FIP. So glad I had him separated from the rest and worked at a Vet at the time. breeder was an ass...

OMG - and your Pup! What breed? Looks like a baby? How big will he/she get? What a fluffy ball She will get from 50-60 lb LOVE!

Thank you!! She is a 12 week old Samoyed. I got her for Christmas from White Magic Samoyeds:) She should get between 50 and 60 lbs. My 10 year old Sammy, Maddie, passed away in November, it was so devastating. I am happy to have this baby, she makes my every day ❤️❤️❤️

@Terri E The Polar Bears are looking for their cub.......

:lol:

should have been named Polar Bear that would be so cute.,

Her name is Kindra, I call her Kin but Bear would have been cute! She does look like a polar bear!!

Last edited:
I had a cat who was my soul mate die from FIP, it was awful. I am sorry. I have a good breeder resource if you need one.
Thanks, I have one old kitty here that will be my last, she is 16-17 y/o. Deaf and mostly blind. Speaking of which she just came in here to tell me to get on the couch so she can lay on me and sleep. lol

That will be my other Happy... kitty on lap

Thank you! They are Bengals. A cross between the Asian Leopard Cat and the domestic Tabby.

Treme' (named after neighborhood in N'Awlns) is in the back
Faux Paw in the front

Brothers, littermates, inseparable

I had one (supposedly one), but not as classically marked as yours. They're great cats, sooo smart!
I like them because they're one of just a few breeds considered a 'dog-like' cat, and I'm more a dog person in many ways.

Thank you!! She is a 12 week old Samoyed. I got her for Christmas from White Magic Samoyeds:) She should get between 50 and 60 lbs. My 10 year old Sammy, Maddie, passed away in November, it was so devastating. I am happy to have this baby, she makes my every day ❤️❤️❤️
One of my best friends growing up had two Somoyeds. They're beautiful dogs.

Latest posts

Back