Post your happy

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is snowing! Perfect night for making chili and cinnamon rolls. I'm sticking to the little things, folks.

Thanks @amd it will be here Saturday night into Sunday. I like it when it is a little at a time. Even if it is 3 inches every other day, not all at once :(

Only good thing is that I have Happy that the Kiddo doesn't have school ;) so no driving in it and I have enough groceries to last a while.

I have a can of Pilsbury cinnamon rolls and I hate they way they come out but still make them :rolleyes:

LOL. we were forecasted for 2-4" and then upgraded to 4-8" - which here is still not a big deal AS LONG AS THE WIND DOESN'T BLOW. Once the wind kicks in, we're toast. I like the perfect picture book snow (which is what we're currently getting), but not a fan of the blizzard conditions that can quickly form.

I skip the rolls in the tube. We like Rhodes quick bake rolls :)

Oh hooray dibbles that is incredible news!! Congratulations! Much health and happiness for the family!

th

My teenager passed the entrance exam for one of the more prestigious colleges in the country..

Very happy for him! He found it quite difficult and was saying he might not pass but he did.

Thank you! Yes, I am.. But now I'm off to the gripe thread to rant about college fees lol

It'll be a steep hike to what his current fees are, if he chooses to go to this one.

Three words. And if you've read my posts around the forum you'll know why I am happy about it.

I found lard!

So happy I bought 2kgs right off, and I don't even have to step out. It'll be delivered for very cheap. Yezzzz!

New cool treadmills at my new job. They have a video, many to choose from, to watch while on it. Like woods, ocean, countryside. Tons of other equipment that I won't use unless I stay after work and get sweaty

New cool treadmills at my new job. They have a video, many to choose from, to watch while on it. Like woods, ocean, countryside. Tons of other equipment that I won't use unless I stay after work and get sweaty
I joined a gym. Super cheap and right by home. That's my happy for today. I've been only 3 times and I am already feeling the benefits (eventually I'll be able to see them too! LOL)
Just have to keep up that momentum. :)

Latest posts

Back