Post your Gripe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gripe, Market Gripe.... When the person next to you pushes his stuff into your side and then the Woman (with the crying 3 month old baby- same tent) keeps stepping over your stuff so she can get to the front of her display... when she can walk around the other OPEN SIDE ! :rolleyes:

When children swing around your canopy legs like its a maypole.....and tear back and forth under your canopy....lotta children at my market, an absolute pack. Its tricky keeping them under control. They are all really little. Family market.

I use delivery and read receipts for *those* kind of folks. :) or I’ll reply all so that my original email is below and say “as stated previously (see below...) the information you requested blah blah blah ...
I also do all the read receipt for important emails, but not all. If I did it for all emails I would be getting upwards of 1000 emails in my inbox a day! LOL
I mean, I know it's not easy to keep track of everything since I work in such a global company and it runs on email (we easily get about 100-200 emails on an average day, triple or quadruple that on End of Quarter week) but at the same time, all these people have to do is pay attention. It's not hard...
I use the Per my previous email a LOT though and always attach the email, or reply with said email.
LOL

I agree with Susie.

Gripe, still have that mild headache, I think it is Sinus now as the season is changing here.
I am going to make a lot of people mad by saying this, but chiropractors are not for everybody, nor are their treatments effective or safe for some conditions. I would see a regular neurologist or orthopedist to ask about the safety of getting a chiropractic treatment for your condition before proceeding with an appointment with a chiropractor. I am a nurse, and I have seen too many people permanently harmed by chiropractors who were treating conditions out of their scope of practice. Ask a real doctor first. Your future self will thank you.
I’m also a registered nurse and I agree with you. They need to see a real doctor.

I know... It's a constant, conscious effort to remind myself that she's not herself... Since she's been pretty much a generally negative, mean person even when she was younger lol but yeah......

Phone calls n video chats have gotten me through so far, and I'm not gonna allow this to get me down. I still have my kids to get home to.

Me n my cousin have started calling all this negative energy "dark matter" lol

Our tickets are booked for October 2nd and I hope she peacefully comes with me. Her only other option is a home, and this being s third world country I don't wanna even imagine what they might be like. She can't stay alone that's for sure.

Thanks for the hug!
Dawni, Good luck, I cared for my mother who had Alzheimer’s disease. There’s really no talking to someone with dementia. You just have to keep plodding along. I hope you get home safely and soon!

My Gripe: I finally get out of the hospital after liver surgery and go to walmart to fill my RX for Pain meds and they wont fill them because Walmart has a policy of allowing 6 tablets per day and my script was 1-2 tabs every 4 hours. And since my hospital was 60 miles away we couldnt really go back and you cant call in opioids so I have no pain meds tonight and my doc has to call in Tramadol in the morning. (Since Walmart Pharmacy is now closed) :mad:
So sorry. It really shouldn't be this hard for you. I hope at least your surgery went well.

They need to see a real doctor.

I guess to me they are real doctors. I have had drs that wouldn't send me to a chiro (cuz they don't consider them real drs) and have sent me to therapy for 2 weeks while I was in pain and the therapist wound up telling the dr I needed to see a chiro. I have suffered with back and neck issues most of my adult life and the chiro is the only thing that helped. but then again I know enough to know when its something other than my back. and just like so called real drs you have to shop around and find a good one, just cuz they have the degrees don't mean they really know much

My Gripe: I finally get out of the hospital after liver surgery and go to walmart to fill my RX for Pain meds and they wont fill them because Walmart has a policy of allowing 6 tablets per day and my script was 1-2 tabs every 4 hours. And since my hospital was 60 miles away we couldnt really go back and you cant call in opioids so I have no pain meds tonight and my doc has to call in Tramadol in the morning. (Since Walmart Pharmacy is now closed) :mad:
I totally understand - same thing happened to me when I had my knee replaced. Pharmacy wouldn't fill my Rx. I ended up taking Tylenol. Just a note that when they replace your knee - they literally cut off your leg. Tylenol - let that sink in.

When you're an introvert, and people are standing in the way of the only food booth at your show. Yep, I ended up waiting to eat until I got home at 3:45. Just irritated me that these two people just stood there, blocking the booth, playing on their phones. Fortunately my booth was busy enough that it distracted me from my hunger pains.

THAT is unacceptable, period.
No kiddin....I speak up but those little suckers are fast and usually gone immediately. Its a small group of very very young kids that play thruout the market....thankfully they dont stay long at my table area. Have no idea where the parents are. It doesnt happen that often.

No kiddin....I speak up but those little suckers are fast and usually gone immediately. Its a small group of very very young kids that play thruout the market....thankfully they dont stay long at my table area. Have no idea where the parents are. It doesnt happen that often.

You need to tell the person that is in charge of the Market.
I had that, then said I was not coming back for a while and he took it that I wasn't coming at all. Spoke to the people and now they are quiet.

Latest posts

Back