Post your Gripe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 2 glasses left to drink and I swear I have no more room. I thought I would enjoy a nice ginger ale after I was done but I cant even stand the thought of drinking anything.

Tomorrow I drink 6 more glasses before the procedure. I hope upon hopes I dont have to do this again for another 10 years.

Hubby tripped over a hose that the landlord left out last night. Cracked a rib, displaced his hip and aggravated his shoulder.......and didn't tell me until tonight. I'm ready to strangle him; the husband, that is. And the landlord, for that matter.

Hubby tripped over a hose that the landlord left out last night. Cracked a rib, displaced his hip and aggravated his shoulder.......and didn't tell me until tonight. I'm ready to strangle him; the husband, that is. And the landlord, for that matter.

Ouch sorry to hear that. Id say grab a bat and give the landlord a matching injury... :nodding:

@msunnerstood Here, depending on which Dr you have, you can do the OTHER way, not the Go-Lightly stuff. I think it is a pill you take, poop, I can't remember the name, begins with D I think. Ducalx maybe?

@Misschief Love the New Avatar ;) and Here if the LL did that, they are Liable for the damage it caused..... or if you really like the LL and he likes you something gets worked out :)

@msunnerstood Here, depending on which Dr you have, you can do the OTHER way, not the Go-Lightly stuff. I think it is a pill you take, poop, I can't remember the name, begins with D I think. Ducalx maybe?

@Misschief Love the New Avatar ;) and Here if the LL did that, they are Liable for the damage it caused..... or if you really like the LL and he likes you something gets worked out :)
Dulcolax. It’s a stool softener. Unfortunately it doesn’t clear the bowels out like the Go-Lytely prep that makes for a clean as a whistle bowel. Being able to see all surfaces of the bowel is crucial to detecting and removing polyps and biopsying larger bodies. A good doctor will prescribe that kind of prep.

Yeah, I can't remember what the other one is. I guess it isn't the Dulcolax but maybe that plus something else.
I am trying to not go do that yet ................

Dulcolax. It’s a stool softener. Unfortunately it doesn’t clear the bowels out like the Go-Lytely prep that makes for a clean as a whistle bowel. Being able to see all surfaces of the bowel is crucial to detecting and removing polyps and biopsying larger bodies. A good doctor will prescribe that kind of prep.
Yup its Go-Lytely. Im just sick of Dr's I had an MRI Monday for my spine and it looks like im heading for surgery due to nerve compression.
3 days off and 3 days of Doctors and tests. Cant wait for the weekend so I can just sleep in and be lazy.

Yup its Go-Lytely. Im just sick of Dr's I had an MRI Monday for my spine and it looks like im heading for surgery due to nerve compression.
3 days off and 3 days of Doctors and tests. Cant wait for the weekend so I can just sleep in and be lazy.
I am so sorry you’re having to go through all this. I am praying for you to be restored to health.

Update: Abnormal cells on one. (Dysplasia) But it was fully removed so just more frequent Colonoscopies going forward but nothing else needed at this time.
Tried to tell them twilight doesnt work well for me but they kept saying I wouldnt remember anything. Startled them a bit when my eyes popped open halfway through and I started asking very lucid in depth questions about what I was seeing on the screen. They never listen.

Tried to tell them twilight doesnt work well for me but they kept saying I wouldnt remember anything. Startled them a bit when my eyes popped open halfway through and I started asking very lucid in depth questions about what I was seeing on the screen. They never listen.
Oh my... how interesting! Do you remember the questions?
Happy to hear of your positive outcome.

Oh my... how interesting! Do you remember the questions?
Happy to hear of your positive outcome.
Yes, I saw him on the screen using the snare to remove a polyp and I asked him if that was a sessile polyp . After he confirmed it was, I told him it felt like i was pretty close to my rectum so was that in the sigmoid colon? He started explaining things after that since he knew I was pretty awake (Although somewhat loopy because Rectum was not the word I actually used)

Latest posts

Back