Post your Gripe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did chores to get things ready for Winter yesterday out side and my lower back is uber sore today :(
Ben Gay and IBU on board lol
Even more of a gripe is that if I don't get out today and Finish the bigger tarp on the Hen's run I'm afraid I will run out of warm days to do it.

Another Gripe..... WHY oh Why do I always come up with great ideas right at the last minute !@!!

Gripe, spent all morning trying to find a high protein / low carb Dry food for the old kitty. AND has Protein from meat not grains, peas, potato not sure I have found it yet and at a place I can pick it up locally

My hubby keeps waking me at 5am on the weekends! For no good reason other than HE'S up! I'm up at 5:15am Monday thru Friday for work. He works nights. There's NO reason for either of us to be up at 5am on Saturday or Sunday. Well, this morning was a good reason. Our turtle, Gamra seriously needed his tank cleaned. We have to manually clean it because he destroys EVERY filtering system we've ever bought. But my hubby didn't have to make so much noise that he woke me and I'm pretty sure he woke the neighbors next to & below us too.

Had big wind storm yesterday. I raked up the leaves in the back and off the Koi pond netting but.......... this is this morning ( I already took off the leaves from the pond netting)
IMG_20181104_074323551[1].jpg

But it does make for a great Pumpkin November shot.
IMG_20181104_074500885[1].jpg

Cheap, thin molds that I purchased from Wholesale Supplies Plus

wholesalesuppliesplus.com/products/farmhouse-silicone-mold-1618.aspx

xrGBG7XtKuRJEeiNXdM5cq8oHPrBJ_GWSZl_1UceDnrUh9XvgkSKWvu4UvTa9pdBJBHW-KGezZcuXQqoCD3U1fEdHjdwbK5DaXUKdHyIuDKHfzrBArMHtoYzyb7A3awrqJbEQAgfk8Cw_xFXsjRBsFiNo4SHQ2oxO15Xh1QM_FvulMt3U1ZatTX9IQJ7CSd_nfRmY-7tmWVypgA6w2ZWIUg-B4ur811zGQuJu1-6Hcq3t1EMqZIhxHX_zZp6QnOrB7p7-ayJq0c4J4lo986W5Erho9GIGqpjksczAqlRbS1Xo7kL5f4XcB33G256--SA27N2rxr_J7fZNkJ0uyDYLayxdav-2utBt5IVg4Ms5htWrueVzIO5Z30ujrXXw7NXsWZvXTQpON909-JXMDm5QGdK6-FeG248dJdNQimzVi4BZmpzHqW-yNAuP0kbnLHO9YZKD6jkt6PAvy31c75GbTsAUgcieRb6R7vetptg-84rliRwoIZuWEim_3tUiK4lwxZ1yCJjkjeX-GYWbTnbL8qP3o2ew-kb1ABoTN8W5RC1p7ZWAOzYhOamFhodZKcGJG3mt7kUxekko4Y0d6IRXaRO1fN-D_BK2fiWwqtbn0pUe6i85o7zQkrccnGk0pDwbSwqYr-gTuMhsdDg78xO2ZDV=w1593-h1194-no

Cheap, thin molds that I purchased from Wholesale Supplies Plus

wholesalesuppliesplus.com/products/farmhouse-silicone-mold-1618.aspx

xrGBG7XtKuRJEeiNXdM5cq8oHPrBJ_GWSZl_1UceDnrUh9XvgkSKWvu4UvTa9pdBJBHW-KGezZcuXQqoCD3U1fEdHjdwbK5DaXUKdHyIuDKHfzrBArMHtoYzyb7A3awrqJbEQAgfk8Cw_xFXsjRBsFiNo4SHQ2oxO15Xh1QM_FvulMt3U1ZatTX9IQJ7CSd_nfRmY-7tmWVypgA6w2ZWIUg-B4ur811zGQuJu1-6Hcq3t1EMqZIhxHX_zZp6QnOrB7p7-ayJq0c4J4lo986W5Erho9GIGqpjksczAqlRbS1Xo7kL5f4XcB33G256--SA27N2rxr_J7fZNkJ0uyDYLayxdav-2utBt5IVg4Ms5htWrueVzIO5Z30ujrXXw7NXsWZvXTQpON909-JXMDm5QGdK6-FeG248dJdNQimzVi4BZmpzHqW-yNAuP0kbnLHO9YZKD6jkt6PAvy31c75GbTsAUgcieRb6R7vetptg-84rliRwoIZuWEim_3tUiK4lwxZ1yCJjkjeX-GYWbTnbL8qP3o2ew-kb1ABoTN8W5RC1p7ZWAOzYhOamFhodZKcGJG3mt7kUxekko4Y0d6IRXaRO1fN-D_BK2fiWwqtbn0pUe6i85o7zQkrccnGk0pDwbSwqYr-gTuMhsdDg78xO2ZDV=w1593-h1194-no
Wow! Have you contacted them? Maybe they'll send a replacement? I got sent the wrong fragrance once, they sent me the right one and told me to keep the incorrect one at no extra charge.

My gripe is a doozy with a very long story Ill spare you all from.Today is my sons 30th birthday and I do not get to see him. Not because he dosnt want to be here but because others made the choice to make him a target and Im angry. So much injustice in this world and as a result..an upstanding compassionate family made of good people get to suffer for it. THIS is what happens to you when you decide to honor your oath and disobey an unlawful order.

I think she means that because she has used it, it can't be returned.

Gripe: Craft shows are no longer "craft" shows. I am so sick of doing "craft shows" and being one of the few vendors that is actually a craft. No one wants to go to these shows anymore. I'm done. I'm only doing handmade shows from now on.

My Olivem 1000 lotion broke and has a whitening effect.

I think she means that because she has used it, it can't be returned.

Gripe: Craft shows are no longer "craft" shows. I am so sick of doing "craft shows" and being one of the few vendors that is actually a craft. No one wants to go to these shows anymore. I'm done. I'm only doing handmade shows from now on.

I'm right there with you. The one I did this weekend (which was terrible, I left 3 hours before the end) was advertised as a craft show but had vendors.

I to an right there ! I now ask if there are Re-sellers like EO's, avon, stuff. If you Actually Did Not Make it your self then it is re-selling

I have nothing but gripes today. Im tired, burned out and desperately need a night to just do what I want
Me too! It's been a long week. I fell on Tuesday, got to ride in a ambulance because I hit my head. I'm ok. No concussion. Nothing's broke, everything just feels that way lol. I did overtime yesterday but it'll count as straight time because I missed 2 days due to a migraine and my fall. I had the chance to do OT today but I was too tired. I mended a skirt for my mom last week. She wants it for her trip to visit my sons in Arizona next week but she's taking forever to come get it. I called when I got home from work & gave her the option of picking it up tonight or coming up to my job tomorrow to get. She said "I'm waiting on your dad, we're about to head out so we'll swing by." That was 4.5 hours ago! I've tried calling but I just get her voicemail. If I had a car I'd leave her skirt on her doorstep! I sore and cranky. I want a hot shower, my PJs, a warm bed & a dose of Motrin.

I am so sorry.
My gripe is a doozy with a very long story Ill spare you all from.Today is my sons 30th birthday and I do not get to see him. Not because he dosnt want to be here but because others made the choice to make him a target and Im angry. So much injustice in this world and as a result..an upstanding compassionate family made of good people get to suffer for it. THIS is what happens to you when you decide to honor your oath and disobey an unlawful order.

I can't find a thread here on SMF without having to go page by page back for two years worth of pages and it takes a horrendously long time doing that! The title should include "challenge" but I guess it doesn't, or search should have found it. Not only does the SMF search not find the thread, Google can't find it either, so the title must be too obscure. I hate having to go page by page only 2 pages at a time to find an old Challenge thread!

Well I did finally find it and I don't understand why neither the SMF search nor the Google search found this thread. Challenge is in the title and so is Gradient, both of which I used when I searched for it, several different times. It's on page 75 and took me a long time to find it because I can only advance 2 pages at a time in a search of the forum. Such a major pain when searches don't work like they're supposed to! I'm not blaming the SMF forum's search feature because Google Search didn't even work when it usually does work very well for me. I'm just complaining because this is the gripe thread and it was annoying.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back