Post a Pic of your Tree or what ever you put up for the Holiday

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lin19687

Reaction score
We usually don't do much for the Holiday since it is just DD and I and she is 19.
But here is out sad little tree with some gifts.
When I buy my own house in 2021 I will go all out ;)

IMG_20201224_132749843.jpg

We did a zoom call last night with family across the country. We sat in front of our trees and did a Christmas toast with champagne, martinis, or other beverage of choice. It was nice.

67E00F97-28DB-48DA-B6B2-6942FAEEE58E.jpeg

My son made this star from papier-mâché when he was 9. He turned 30 in August and lives in Southern California. I sure do miss him!
8C82FB42-594E-446E-A9ED-C47DA653BEDE.jpeg

It’s been 10 years since I started a new chapter in my life. A dear friend gave me this magic bus ornament to help me remember the year I “got my groove back.”
91C30643-6BB4-40F8-9BE3-DE2CC4087433.jpeg

This is our tree. We have collected ornaments since we were first married. It is always fun to pull them out every year and enjoy the memories - some in honor of loved ones lost (people and pets), some from trips, some that the kids made, some marking milestones in our family's life.
tree.jpg
One family tradition started by my grandmother (and maybe generations before, I don't know) is to keep a favorite baby rattle for each child to hang on the Christmas tree. My children both have theirs now, but this is my rattle and my dad's (he was born in 1930). Dad's rattle has seen better days, but I still love it. Also, it seems a little creepy for a baby toy 🤣
ornaments.jpg

Back