• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Possible Last Destash

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Bramble Beveler 15.00 used only a few times so the blade is in perfect condition and comes with directions
Soap Beveller
sold

Flavorings have been kept refrigerated.
The Sage Flavorings:
Island Delight 1 oz unopened 2.00
Buttercream .5 oz 1.00
Raspberry & Cream 1 oz 2.00
Chocolate Cream .6 oz 1.00
Vanilla Banilla .5 oz 1.00
Sold
Cucumber Melon 4 oz 7.00 sold
Grape 3.3 oz 6.00 Sold
Honey 6.5 oz 11.00 label is damaged but you can read it is Honey and from the sage. sold
Brambleberry Flavorings:

Caramel 1.7 oz 3.00 2 oz Caramel 4.00
Root Beer 4 oz 8.00
WSP:
Lavender Sweetened 4 oz unopened 3.50 sold
Pumpkin Pie Sweetened 1.6 oz 2.00
Cranberry Pucker Sweetened 1.8 oz 2.00

Peppermint Sweetened 1.7 oz 2.00

Molds: A little note about shipping the molds. I know I can ship 2 lg and 2 small in 1 box. Shipping is not cheap depending on where they have to go. When I checked to ship to Florida would be 34.00 to Florida which is usually the most expensive. I do try my best to find the best ship price. You can always make an offer on multiple molds
4 HDPE Soap mold two 5-6 lb no liner soap molds wooden lids & cutters | Etsy
3 5/8" wide x 18" long and 2 1/4" deep. 10.00 each

2 HDPE Soap mold two 2 to 3 Lb No Liner Soap Molds Wooden Lids & | Etsy
3 5/8" wide x 9" long and 2 1/4" deep 5.00 each

1 Wood Tall Skinny mold approx 15"l x 2.125"w x 3.75" t does not come apart. 8.00

1 Brambleberry wood 2 lb mold $8.00 Does not have the sliding bottom but does come apart

1 Brambleberry 15 " Tall Skinny wood Mold 10.00 no sliding bottom. Comes apart. Hold approx
33 oz oils

Natures Garden:
Werewolf: 11 oz $7.00
Egyptian Dragon 12 oz 7.00
Natures Fragrances:
Chai Tea: 11 oz $8.00
Baja Cactus Blossom: 11 oz $8.00
WSP:
Sea Salt & Driftwood: 10.9 oz $10.00 sold
Frosted Cranberry: 15 oz $15.00 sold

Vanilla Bean Noel 16 Fl oz $23.00 unopened
Nag Champa 16 FL oz $15.00 unopened sold
Nag Champa 12.3 oz Net Wt. 12.00 sold

Ice Tea Twist 11.6 oz net wt. 10.00
California Candle Supply:
Volcano Type 11.7 oz 7.00 sticks well @ 6% usage
Black Ice 6.75 oz 4.00 sticks forever no discoloration or acceleration or very slight

Fragrance Buddy:
Barlett Pear: (compare to Peak) 11.5 oz $6.00
Peak Fragrance:
Heather 12 oz 8.00
Mediterranean Fig 12 oz 8.00
Soap Supplies.net
Fierce 4 oz
Juniper Breeze 11.5 oz 8.00
Oregon Trails
Bonsai 8 oz 5.00 sold
Surprise Box of Micas, ultramarines, oxides, and pigments of varying amounts. Some of the micas are at least 1.7 oz and are weighted and labeled. 3 jars of Brambleberry neon wow pigments are included 30+ jars $25.00

micas1.jpeg Micas2.jpeg

I also have at least 100 if not 200 of each of these bottles. The white opaque is 6 oz, clear are 4 oz bottles. The Clear also comes in 2 oz. I have flip tops like the ones in the pic on the filled bottle. The flip tops for the 2 oz are more of a tan color and are not shiny. $1.25 dozen with tops for the 6 and 4 oz and $1.00 dozen for the 2 oz. I also have low profile blue and green 6 oz jars with tops. $.25 each. I have not checked to see how many jars I have I know I have green and brown tall 4 oz jars also.
bottles.jpeg jar.jpeg

2 1 lb chunks of West African Black African Soap $4 each. These were purchased from an importer

Silicone cavity molds.
Mini Cupcake molds $7 for the 24 cavity $5 for 12 cavity these are very thick molds. $5 for the Blue Squares, it is a light mold but works fine for salt bars and cp. Brownies, Red & Blue Flowers, Blue hearts, $5 ea. 24 cavity Snowman mold $5
minicupcakesquare.jpeg browniesflow.jpeg Snowmen.jpeg
Heart Molds are $3 small and $4 ea for the large hearts. Pic 2 Pink flower $5 ea, all others $3. Pic 3 Mini Bundt $4 all other $3.
hearts.jpeg flowersmisc.jpeg minibundt.jpeg

This is probably my last destash. Everything is probably going to be taken to Goodwill if they accept donations.

Last edited:
I think I’m becoming one of your best customers...lol
I would love the micas and the Nag Champa unopened!
eta...looks like I’ll take the Nag Champa opened instead. (wasn’t quite quick enough!) 😂
oh...and can I add the Honey, lavender sweetened and cucumber melon flavor oils please?

Last edited:
I think I’m becoming one of your best customers...lol
I would love the micas and the Nag Champa unopened!
eta...looks like I’ll take the Nag Champa opened instead. (wasn’t quite quick enough!) 😂
oh...and can I add the Honey, lavender sweetened and cucumber melon flavor oils please?
Yes, you are. I have marked them as sold. Thankyou You got a good deal on the Lavender flavor, I paid a lot more for it! They have a really good sale on it right now. I had purchased it right before all this mess hit because lavender was a big hit in my lip butters.

cmzaha,

Please, may I have:

1 Brambleberry wood 2 lb mold $8.00 Does not have the sliding bottom but does come apart

1 Brambleberry 15 " Tall Skinny wood Mold 10.00 no sliding bottom. Comes apart. Hold approx 33 oz oils

Natures Garden:
Egyptian Dragon 12 oz 7.00
Natures Fragrances:
Chai Tea: 11 oz $8.00

California Candle Supply:
Volcano Type 11.7 oz 7.00 sticks well @ 6% usage
Black Ice 6.75 oz 4.00 sticks forever no discoloration or acceleration or very slight

Peak Fragrance:
Mediterranean Fig 12 oz 8.00

Surprise Box of Micas, ultramarines, oxides, and pigments of varying amounts. Some of the micas are at least 1.7 oz and are weighted and labeled. 3 jars of Brambleberry neon wow pigments are included 30+ jars $25.00

And, some of the jars with lids in the 4 ounce (green) and the 6 ounce (blue) sizes, I'd love to have some of them, too. I can't take all of them off your hands, but maybe $20.00 worth.
And 2 dozen of the clear 2 ounce bottles with lids.

Thanks,

Earlene

Man, I got to this party too late. Those were some great deals!

@Catscankim if you are looking for any longer molds for more production, her HDPE molds are very nice. They come apart so they are easy to store (and ship). The bars are shaped like a T&S bar, but turned on its side. And she has good taste in fragrances. ;)

If still available, I'll take:
The Sage Flavor Oils
Raspberry & Cream 1 oz 2.00
Chocolate Cream .6 oz 1.00
Vanilla Banilla .5 oz 1.00
Grape 3.3 oz 6.00

WSP Flavor Oils
Cranberry Pucker Sweetened 1.8 oz 2.00

And the 2 lbs of African Black Soap

Ugh, sorry to hear about that - I'll pray that you both stay well. Sorry you have to miss the holidays with family - we won't get that way for Thanksgiving either, but are hoping for sometime between Christmas and New Year. We can check in then to see what you have left since you never know what else you will find between now and then. ;)

@cmzaha I realized after I paid that you hadn’t included the micas in my order. 😬. I sent you a message right after I paid, but I don’t know if you saw it yet.

Jersey Girl,

I did not realize you had asked first. Obviously, your request takes precedence over mine.

This is probably my last destash. Everything is probably going to be taken to Goodwill if they accept donations.

Carolyn,

Please disregard my request for the micas, since Jersey Girl asked for them first.

Earlene

I have at least 5 of them. It would be great if you are local enough to pick up.
Thats wonderful' Im in the High Desert' where are you located ?
I'll take the one 18" mold & the Blue Heart Mold Please. If your close enough I can pick them up. otherwise shipping would be easer.
Thank You Appreciate It. 🤗💫👍🏼

Last edited:
Back