Popsicle mold question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmmorrow

Reaction score
My friend and I have started making CP for friends and family. Turns out everybody seems to enjoy either things with botanicals or that looks like sweet treats. We've used different recipes all through out so have nothing set in stone. But there's only so many 1lb, 2.5 lb, and cupcake molds before you start to hit a "writers block" so to speak. Basically I want to try something a little different while keeping up with the trending theme. Anyone ever tried CP in popsicle molds? I've seen it done with melt and pour, but never tried it with CP. Has anyone done it with success? all the molds I've found is the hard plastic type, and feel as though that would be terrible to get out smoothly. I've added photos of our current batches and as you can see they all pretty much look the same. Any input or feedback is highly appreciated.
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1479741932.374422.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1479741957.072801.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1479741970.443908.jpg

Thank you, I was going to try to hit up Michaels or home sense or something today and see what I can find

I agree, use silicone. You'll never get CP out of the plastic ones. Ask me how I know..... :) Tried it a long time ago. NO GO! I've made Ice Cream Soap though. I've got a silicone ice cream cone mold and then I pipe the top like a cupcake.

Latest posts

Back