Please pray for Louisiana

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started praying when we saw the news. The magnitude of the flooding is so hard to grasp. So scary how quickly our lives and everything we worked for can be destroyed. I hope your family is safe and their homes aren't affected.

A couple I know had to be evac'd last night. They made it out with their 2 dogs fine. Hope everyone else makes it as safe.

I know that this is 2 hrs South of where I am moving to next week- but I am wondering if this is a sign.

Prayer for all the people of Louisiana who are having to deal with flooding. May they and their homes be safe in this difficulty time.

Let's not forget that where water goes, gators and snakes do, also. The cemeteries have coffins floating down the roads.

The president, in all his wisdom, has not declared a state of emergency. The media gives about 60 seconds of coverage to the flooding. It is destined to become a second Hurricane Rita. Ignored and forgotten. They have a group called the Cajun Navy taking their boats and rescuing people, and everyone in Louisiana is collecting relief supplies to send. Louisiana is going to have to take care of Louisiana again. Nothing new, I'm afraid.

Let's not forget that where water goes, gators and snakes do, also. The cemeteries have coffins floating down the roads.

The president, in all his wisdom, has not declared a state of emergency. The media gives about 60 seconds of coverage to the flooding. It is destined to become a second Hurricane Rita. Ignored and forgotten. They have a group called the Cajun Navy taking their boats and rescuing people, and everyone in Louisiana is collecting relief supplies to send. Louisiana is going to have to take care of Louisiana again. Nothing new, I'm afraid.

Susie, you said it much more politely than my thoughts. Thank you for doing so. Thoughts and prayers to all there.

Back