Please Please Please, help with my math. My head is spinning.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it is great wax! Sugar wax
So something smells funny here. What do you mean sugar wax? Can you post photos of the product? There are certain methods to extract THC/CBD/CBG from the plant. ONLY one method is 100% extraction and it is done with alcohol solvent. This product is called resin and it is composed of almost pure 100% THC. It costs! It is highly medical supstance. Mostly found only as illegal. The dillutions are available on legal markets. Like 3% thc resin in hemp oil or so. Waxes are made differently. For smoking. Having 0.9 thc in wax is impossible. If you are saying sugar wax, it means it is a dillution. And I feel someone ripping you of here.

When you apply THC to your skin, the molecule is too big to get into your bloodstream, so you will not get high at all, and don't need to worry that it would show up on any test (unless you ingest it). I have a topical cbd/thc oil and gel that I make and find that adding thc to the mix does help relieve pain more than cbd alone. Not sure why but that's what people have told me. Also, I've learned that the amount of both needs to be much higher to be effective. In either concoction there is about 2000 mg of cbd and 284 mg of thc per oz. I get cannabis from a friend who grows it and decarboxylate it myself (with a sous vide) to activate the thc.

When you apply THC to your skin, the molecule is too big to get into your bloodstream, so you will not get high at all, and don't need to worry that it would show up on any test (unless you ingest it). I have a topical cbd/thc oil and gel that I make and find that adding thc to the mix does help relieve pain more than cbd alone. Not sure why but that's what people have told me. Also, I've learned that the amount of both needs to be much higher to be effective. In either concoction there is about 2000 mg of cbd and 284 mg of thc per oz. I get cannabis from a friend who grows it and decarboxylate it myself (with a sous vide) to activate the thc.
Depends what one is looking for to get, but usually full spectrum of cannabinoids should be incorporated. There are loads of info about every cannabinoid and its use and how to get ratios of cannabinoids for certain uses.

yeah tenth of a gram isn’t going to be precise enough it would seem, what about this? https://www.amazon.com/Fuzion-Milli...=A2E2CPICPY6E5R&sprefix=Jew,garden,92&sr=1-14
That one looks perfect!

For smoking. Having 0.9 thc in wax is impossible. If you are saying sugar wax, it means it is a dillution. And I feel someone ripping you of here.
I agree and thought about that as well. This is the one I have.

I get cannabis from a friend who grows it and decarboxylate it myself (with a sous vide) to activate the thc.
Any way to do this and still know the amount of cbd and thc?

Depends what one is looking for to get, but usually full spectrum of cannabinoids should be incorporated. There are loads of info about every cannabinoid and its use and how to get ratios of cannabinoids for certain uses.
I have two types of CBD. One that is full spectrum 3000mg so has a tiny bit of thc. The other is an isolate with broad spectrum terpene's.

I haven't found isolate to be very effective for my purposes. I use a full spectrum cbd distillate and then add the decarboxylated cannabis that I have infused into mct oil. Since I'm decarboxylating the cannabis it contains terpenes as well, so I don't have to add any.

That one looks perfect!

I agree and thought about that as well. This is the one I have.

Any way to do this and still know the amount of cbd and thc?

I have two types of CBD. One that is full spectrum 3000mg so has a tiny bit of thc. The other is an isolate with broad spectrum terpene's.
Can't open the link.
To know your percentages you need to know which strain it is and which company it comes from. But tbh it can change depending on growing conditions. So to be sure you need to lab test it.

I haven't found isolate to be very effective for my purposes. I use a full spectrum cbd distillate and then add the decarboxylated cannabis that I have infused into mct oil. Since I'm decarboxylating the cannabis it contains terpenes as well, so I don't have to add any.
Yeah, I didn't want to use isolate either, but I have someone that wanted me to make something without the THC due to random drug testing.

Can't open the link.
To know your percentages you need to know which strain it is and which company it comes from. But tbh it can change depending on growing conditions. So to be sure you need to lab test it.
Not sure why the link didn't work.
Here's a pic
1646675733450.png

1646675784273.png

Decarb ia a must
I will have to check this out.

Back