Playing with soap stamps :D

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seven

Reaction score
Nothing fancy, just basic, 1 color soaps. I think i go thru phases, and right now i'm not really in the mood to do intricate swirls and layers. Instead, rubber mallet is my friend..

Egg and lanolin facial soap
facial_egg.jpg

facial_egg2.jpg

Another facial soap
facial_papaya.jpg

Papaya-bearberry soap
papaya_body_2.jpg

thanks for looking!

eta: more soaps with Omar's stamps

buttermilk baby soap and chamomile-jojoba shampoo bar

baby soap1.jpg

jojoba shampoo.jpg

Last edited:
I love these! I am becoming a fan of soap stamps :) I like the one with the bird and the one with a little branch with leaves! (Just a natural look! )

I want soap stamps!!! they're beautiful! simple and elegant.

They're all pretty, but I really like the bird stamp. Would you share where you got it?

My brother owns a small Bed & Breakfast that caters to birders. About the time I first started soaping, they placed a mega order for guest bars that they are still whittling away at. But when those are gone, I plan to supply them. I keep looking for a bird mold suits my taste, but so far haven't found one. This stamp would be perfect!

thanks guys :)

Carabou, sure.. the stamps were from Omar (pasito). he does custom ones too and ships very fast.

These soaps and stamps rock! I love them!

I have my little custom stamp and I don't sell but to a few friends and loved ones that support my addiction, but I stamp every soap just for practice in case I ever do start selling. I think they look so classy that way, and yours are very classy!

thanks jules :) i agree wholeheartedly, i think stamps can make a simple, basic soap looks more classy. my faves are the resin ones (like photo no. 3). they're the easiest to use. got them cheap too on etsy.

and yes, it does takes some practice to stamp the right way. i'm still learning to use the rubber ones, i think they're a bit tricky to use, compared to resin and wood ones.

Wow, I really love the stamp, especially the cat one :).

here

i have bought twice from him. he's very reliable and a pleasure to work with. his workmanship is also top notch. i cannot say enough good things about him :)

Last edited:
He's an amazing artist. His work is so stunning!

I don't see where he is offering anything for sale, but I do see an email address. Is that how you contact him, and do you communicate with him in Spanish or English? I do know a little Spanish, but probably just enough to order something I was intending to, lol!

He's an amazing artist. His work is so stunning!

I don't see where he is offering anything for sale, but I do see an email address. Is that how you contact him, and do you communicate with him in Spanish or English? I do know a little Spanish, but probably just enough to order something I was intending to, lol!

yes, just email him, that's how i first got in touch. we communicated in english. he'll give you a link to his album then, where you can see pictures of his stamps :)

^^^

yep, that's the one! the fourth row from the bottom, the SC one is mine. it's a custom one, the initials of my soap shop :)

i am loving ALL his stamps. i want them ALL!! LOL!

Back