Plastic Tealight cups. HELP!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lane

Reaction score
Arrrrrggggghhhhh! I have ordered plastic tea light cups from four different companies now and they all have these little plastic tabs in the bottom that hold the wick up. Because the wick is elevated, the wax doesn't completely all melt away. At first I thought it was a wick problem. I was thinking maybe my 20mm wick tabs are too big and they are supposed to fit within the tabs and not on them... No one makes anything other than 20 mm tabs. :( I have like a zillion of these crystal clear, beautiful cups.
Help please. :(

*squeal* THANK YOU!!!!!!

Now... Can you tell me which would be the BIGGER one of the two? :oops: EcoSoya wax always takes the bigger wick....

CD-2 1.125 in. on 15mm Tabs ID#63102

CD-4 1.125 in. on 15mm Tabs ID#63104 -

I had just the opposite problem when I ordered my first set of tealight materials. My tabs are all teeny compared to the indents. Which was even more fun when I tried to make some larger candles with them. They really need to code them small, medium, large or something to make it easier.

Back