Plastic jars/lids

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Norgart

Reaction score
Where do you guys find your 8oz lids and jars? I found some on amazon for .41 for the jar and .18 for the lid--good price. then they tacked on $10 for small order (I thought ok, will do this cuz I wanna make sure its what I want) then that turned into an over $40 order cuz shipping was over $24 YIKES
UDATED to say I found some with out the high shipping

Last edited:
I actually got some fro Michaels when they were having a 50% off any bulk item sale. They had 6 8oz jars for 5.99 Z(The full price). I got two or those packs and 2 of the 4ounch jars (10) and the shipping was reasonable. they have them on sale quite often

Where do you guys find your 8oz lids and jars? I found some on amazon for .41 for the jar and .18 for the lid--good price. then they tacked on $10 for small order (I thought ok, will do this cuz I wanna make sure its what I want) then that turned into an over $40 order cuz shipping was over $24 YIKES
UDATED to say I found some with out the high shipping

I've been looking a Specialty Bottle. Unless you are lucky enough to find a sale, shipping is always going to be high for small orders. I wanted to try out some different packaging and SP allows you to order single items. So I put in an order for six items...cost was $4.57...shipping is $7.95 USPS. Kind of outrageous on the face, BUTT...if I order any of those items by the case, not only is the priced reduced, but shipping is more in keeping.

Back