• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Planer/Beveler for sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have a planer/beveler from Plowboyz Woodshop that is looking for a new home. To be completely honest, I can't seem to be able to get consistent results with the planer, but the beveler works great. I think the problem with the planer is that the gap between the surface where the soap sits and the blade is too wide. I don't have the ability or know-how to change it, but if you are handy you might be able to get it to work better for you. I have attached a picture of two soaps from the same batch that have been planed. The smaller is completely smooth. The larger bar has a dent left by the planer that is visible on the face of the soap (the multicolored portion) near the left edge. This is also visible on the soap in the other pictures as well. Plowboyz still carries this planer, but it is now being made out of HDPE instead of the coated wood of this planer Handmade Soap Beveler/Planer made out of hdpe With Safety feature-Easy to Clean
Here is a YouTube video showing the planer in use, and the one I have is exactly the same as the one in the video

$45, including shipping. Sorry, but I'm only sending to US contiguous states.

beveler (1).JPGbeveler (2).JPGsoaps.JPG

Latest posts

Back