Pink Peony

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I made Pink Peony soap with one of my new fragrance oils - used the ciaglia method which is just so awesome for using up all my little threads and offcuts. I was gonna do stripes but in the end just did a solid colour because I just wanted to get it made with no fuss - and it was the first time using the FO and wondered if it might accelerate or cause other problems. I made two loaves and had enough leftovers to make little bars which are great for my market stall:
IMG_5738.jpg

I made Pink Peony soap with one of my new fragrance oils - used the ciaglia method which is just so awesome for using up all my little threads and offcuts. I was gonna do stripes but in the end just did a solid colour because I just wanted to get it made with no fuss - and it was the first time using the FO and wondered if it might accelerate or cause other problems. I made two loaves and had enough leftovers to make little bars which are great for my market stall:
View attachment 70166
Ohhh! So nice I love that color pink! What kind of coloring did you use?

These are super pretty - love them! Did this get moved from the Soapy Thing thread? I thought it was ok to post pics there now.
Yes - so did I. Maybe because i did full size instead of thumbnail?
Ohhh! So nice I love that color pink! What kind of coloring did you use?
I was pleased with it too - thank you. I used pink neon pigment but also added some titanium dioxide to get that more 'pretty' tone.

View attachment 70166
❤️🥰

View attachment 70166
Gorgeous color. Beautiful shape. Stamping looks great.

Latest posts

Back