Pink bubble gum soap (pics)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terminatortoo

Reaction score
I made this a few days ago with Rustic Essentials bubble gum FO but I really don't smell it at all. They also are very soft and the only difference in my recipe was I added some Kaolin clay so I'm not sure why it is so soft.
I made these for a friend that loves pink so I hope she likes them just for that reason.

IMG_1255.JPG

That is a great shade of pink... I have noticed that some scents fade and then come back after curing a bit.

I just checked on the scent review board. AHRE's Bubble Gum. Two reviews, one said they used at 0.5oz ppo and it was very very weak and would try at 1oz. Second reviewer said she used 1oz ppo, and it faded as soon as it went into the soap then morphed into a weird plastic smell in an all veggie formula.

That is such a pretty pink, every girl's favorite shade of pink.

I just checked on the scent review board. AHRE's Bubble Gum. Two reviews, one said they used at 0.5oz ppo and it was very very weak and would try at 1oz. Second reviewer said she used 1oz ppo, and it faded as soon as it went into the soap then morphed into a weird plastic smell in an all veggie formula.
Oh no,I hope it doesn't come out smelling like plastic, that would totally ruin my gift to my friend.

Latest posts

Back