• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pink 6oz bottle Co-Op

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lane

Reaction score
Hey all! In another thread I was looking for the famous 6oz pink bottle!...

I found it!
Bottle.png

But I HAD to order the very last cases. There is no way I can store 2000 of these... After I receive them, I will be selling them on Etsy for 3/$1.00 (everywhere online, they had been $.65 each!)

If ANYONE wants to Co-Op with me now, the bottles are only $.15 a piece. They do not have lids, but use the standard 24/410 I believe...I will double check... (I have samples coming and the cases will be here within a month...)

Just let me know if you are at all interested. I am just trying to get a head count. After I receive them, I can post how many fit into each of the Priority Flat Rate boxes.

These bottles have been extremely popular, hence why they have been impossible to find! I talked to WSP last night and their entire stock was pre sold before they even received shipment!

Excellent "Breast Cancer Awareness" bottle! (Breast Cancer awareness month is October...FYI)

Yes more info would be great :)

Is there a minimun if we get from your co-op?
also do you take a fee?

These bottles are great to store FOs in :)

No minimum, no fee. Screw the FDA...*cough*

I will be placing the "official" order in two weeks. They set my 1,827 aside for until I see and approve the sample.

Only 15 cents each (amazing what they charge us online... I think they were $.65 at WSP)

Yo, Mods- How exactly does a Co-op work?

Lane,
What are you going to use urs for?
I would take 2 or 3.
Ha ha just kidding!
Guessing around 200 if that would be ok?
Let me know how your sample goes.
Jeff

Lane said:
Yo, Mods- How exactly does a Co-op work?

Hi Lane, here are the rules that you are asking about;

http://soapmakingforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3540

A member who has enough posts, long enough time as a member, may host a co-op. You are qualified just fine. Just thought I'd post a link so everyone could refer to the rules our administrator has set in place. :wink:

You need to set forth the terms of the co-op, what is included in the co-op, payment and shipping terms. You are responsible for collecting the money from our members and making sure everyone is on terms. That is about it. We only want responsible members hosting co-op's. Like I mentioned, you are very qualified. I know you, have done business with you several times, and can recommend to all your qualifications as co-op hostess! :wink:

Paul

Lane said:
After I receive them, I will be selling them on Etsy for 3/$1.00 (everywhere online, they had been $.65 each!)

If ANYONE wants to Co-Op with me now, the bottles are only $.15 a piece.

I am interested, but would the shipping strip any savings? Are there any matching pieces anywhere?

I ask because I am still in the packaging determination phase. In other words, what am I going to do to make my stuff look as wonderful as I hope it really is? :lol:

Digit

digit said:
Lane said:
After I receive them, I will be selling them on Etsy for 3/$1.00 (everywhere online, they had been $.65 each!)

If ANYONE wants to Co-Op with me now, the bottles are only $.15 a piece.

I am interested, but would the shipping strip any savings? Are there any matching pieces anywhere?

I ask because I am still in the packaging determination phase. In other words, what am I going to do to make my stuff look as wonderful as I hope it really is? :lol:

Digit
I am going to be figuring out how many fit in the Flat rate boxes this week.

More or less, the average online price has been between 45 and 75 cents each. But I wanted them because of the fact that they are sold out across the US. You can't buy these anywhere. I was on the phone with the Warehouse Manager this morning and last week they had 22,000 of them and now my case is the last one. That realllly appeals to me. :) I'm not worried about making any sort of profit by selling these, I had to buy the partial case. I just need to get rid of about 1000 of them and figured I'd offer them to my SMF friends first. :)

Like I said, later this week I will have more information. :) Woo!

JEFF- 200 would be great! I'll pencil that amount in for ya...

PAUL- Thank you for the awesome words! I'll be going over the CO-op details this afternoon.

I just now saw this thread and I think I should get some. I've been flirting with liquid soap and from the requests that I've been getting at the farmers market, I think its time for a third date. Let me know!

I've been waiting for the supply company to e-mail me the details of the exact dimensions of the shipment. :x Grumble

Well everyone, I think I am going to have to call it off. For some reason, I am having a HELL Of a time getting a hold of someone who can tell me the exact dimensions. I live in a tiny apartment and I have Home/Product tours next month. :x

If anyone else is interested in the entire lot, I can PM you the information.

Sorry I'm lame. This is the second thing I have had to back out of this week. :cry: :cry: :cry:

hey I feel ya! its tough running a business that needs storage out of an apartment!!

Thanks for trying!!
But I think you are doing the right thing by taking care of yourself & your biz first. Take care & good luck at your shows!

Back