Pine Tar Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My God, why do some health professionals take such stupid risks? Are you trying to kill yourself, Kim? Honestly, so you won't do that again (and I'm not even sure I believe you), what are you going to do next to put yourself at risk? This is just plain dumb. You were alone in your house, right? I am sure you know better than this.

IF you choose to make the soap again, might I at least suggest a real respirator mask set-up that filters all the air you breath for the duration of making the soap. AND that you do it in your garage and not inside your house, so there is no residual inside your living space. AND full PPE for the rest of your body. AND proper donning & removal of said PPE to protect yourself. Geez, girl. This was just plain off-the-wall risky behavior. Stop it!

Was checking in periodically for soap progress, now watching more closely to see if Kim survives.
I understand playing chicken with allergies for the things you love, but I'm sure one of us would have been happy to make the soap for you and send you-or whoever- the bars.

Back