Pine tar liquid soap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maizella

Reaction score
I have a good friend who has what's known as "Housewives excema," which is excema only on her hands. I wanted to make a soothing liquid soap for her to keep in a small bottle in her purse (so she could use it at work/public places).

I am not dead set on using pine tar, and would love to hear ideas/suggestions.

TIA!

**Beth**

Maizella said:
I have a good friend who has what's known as "Housewives excema," which is excema only on her hands. I wanted to make a soothing liquid soap for her to keep in a small bottle in her purse (so she could use it at work/public places).

TIA!

**Beth**

how about using tea tree, camomile and aloe vera or comfrey, sage and aloe vera in an olive oil base. They are all healing elements and smell so much better than pine tar !!

Molly said:
Maizella said:

TIA!

**Beth**

how about using tea tree, camomile and aloe vera or comfrey, sage and aloe vera in an olive oil base. They are all healing elements and smell so much better than pine tar !!

I meant to say an olive oil soap base

Back