Pillar of Bliss from NG.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jens7lil1s

Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with batches not throwing as well lately ?
I’ve used this wax for several years. I have a wholesale order and the company has used my Melts a few years. They said the last batch I made the wax is more brittle and isn’t melting or throwing as completely in melters as normal. I e had issues with this 1 or 2 other times but did t notice it this time. Is anyone else experiencing issues with the Pillar of Bliss Wax- lately?

I just got a shipment of PoB in last week and haven't noticed an issue but the wax seems "fluffier". I have a few things curing, so I can throw something on the melter in a day or so and compare.

My friend started wax melts and got some PoB a month ago, she sent me a few samples, they seem to throw ok, but she uses a smaller fragrance load than I do.

I just got a shipment of PoB in last week and haven't noticed an issue but the wax seems "fluffier". I have a few things curing, so I can throw something on the melter in a day or so and compare.

My friend started wax melts and got some PoB a month ago, she sent me a few samples, they seem to throw ok, but she uses a smaller fragrance load than I do.
Thank you. I appreciate it. I haven't had a single order from my main wholesale account since this issue arose and I'm so bummed. Usually she orders a ton this time of the year. Pretty sure I lost her due to the wax change.

Thank you. I appreciate it. I haven't had a single order from my main wholesale account since this issue arose and I'm so bummed. Usually she orders a ton this time of the year. Pretty sure I lost her due to the wax change.

I have not had an issue with my recent products nor my friends.

Latest posts

Back