Pictures

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapyScrubs

Reaction score
Heres some pictures of the soaps I made. 8)

100_3890.jpg

100_3899_00.jpg

000_0008.jpg

100_3805.jpg

100_3806.jpg

What are the scrubbies in the leaves? I can spot the poppy seed, but is the other oatmeal?

Those are great!

Did you pour them straight into those molds? If so, how did you keep them warm enough to saponify? (See my "chalky soap" thread and you'll know why I'm asking!) :D

bassgirl said:
Those are great!

Did you pour them straight into those molds? If so, how did you keep them warm enough to saponify? (See my "chalky soap" thread and you'll know why I'm asking!) :D

I'm guessing that's MP....

They look fantastic! I have those same molds (Jo-Ann's I believe!) I made some 100% OO in them and some MPs last year. They didn't sell well though, but I might make a couple this year.

Keep up the creative work, they're great!

the one with two different layers is poppy seeds & oatmeal with milk & sunflower oil. :wink: I used melt and pour for the leaves and pumpkins and I just poured the soap in. Gllad ya'l liked the lizard. He's suppose to be a dinosaur but he still looks like a lizzard to me. Glad you guys liked the soaps. sorry they were so big

I must be blind. I am clicking on my profile but I do not see the link to my threads. Where about are they? I see the avator & password thing. Am I in the irght place? :shock:

See the little bar that says Profile? Right above this post, in the lower left, just to the right of your Avatar and name in the forum? Click on that, under the number of posts there will be a link that says something like "find all posts". :D

Back