Picture tutorials for making bath and beauty products

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to post this...In Candle, Soap or Bath, Body and Aromatherapy topic...but I picked this one. :) You should have 'Looking for...' or 'Resources' topic for people like me :p hehe

Well, I found lots of useful tips here and on some other sites for soap and bath and beauty products making, but since I'm not native English speaker and plus I'm dyslexic, I have a bit of a problem reading instructions, if you understand.
For example (stupid one, I know), somewhere it says to twist it up and I have no idea what the hell it means with soap making. I can use the dictionary but the meaning is not always the same, and I don't know how to apply it on tutorial.

I've always been visual person and pictured instructions were always a great way for learning stuff for me.

So if you could help me out and give me some links to picture tutorials for making bath and beauty products?

I'm still new so please bare with me, I'm trying to get started! :)

Thank you all!

Tamara :mrgreen:

Yeah I found them, from Expert village. But I don't have flat rate (i've got limited 5GB package) and I'd get high bills from all the watching. It would take several times to watch specific video while I'm still practicing.

I found two picture tutorials for now... :)

Back