Picture of my work area

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McGraysoldtowngifts

Reaction score
Hello all

I thought I would share a couple of photos of my work area. I have been slowly building up my supplies and tools over time but I am finally to a good point where I can create a couple of batches at a time .

TODD

uploadfromtaptalk1452971901042.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452971912091.jpg

You're lucky to have a dedicated soapmaking area. I soap in my very tiny kitchen, and I envy your shelves that hold nothing but soap related equipment. Ah...the space. Good for you! :clap: I can see you've been busy. :)

Yesssssss. lol. I love it. My space is just my kitchen. But thankfully I have a large granite counter. Your space looks amazing. I would kill for some place to keep my supplies that's not just cardboard boxes cluttering up my office.

Thank you all for the kind comments I like to have a clean area so not to get things mixed up in the soap batter. I have two dogs and have to keep a close eye on them at all times as they like to adventure and are very curious at times. I turned my back one day and my red nose Pit bull had a Cup cake soap in his mouth running away thinking he had a snack. I got it back before he had a chance to take a bite but it was close. So now I have things up high so he cant repeat that again.

Todd

Wow, that's an amazing space and you are so organised. However now you're an addict, in the soaping sense of course, I predict that your shelves will be groaning with all sorts of soaping goodies in a short time! I've managed to squeeze some long and tall cabinets into my dining room but dream of the day, when I can have everything together in one room.

Back