Pics of my 1st GM soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks!

I got so addicted to make soaps!! :lol:

Now I make at least 2 batches a week, I want to make more, just I run out of room to cure the soaps!! :oops:

NameThatCandy said:
I want to make more, just I run out of room to cure the soaps!! :oops:
This JUST happened to me! Ahhh! I got some good ideas for more cure racks from that post about...the cure racks... :lol:

I forgot to look for some vinyl cover rack in BJ's. :?

My next batch will be honey oatmeal soap!! Just bought some old fashioned oatmeals. I can't wait.

NameThatCandy said:
I forgot to look for some vinyl cover rack in BJ's. :?
I went and bought some more "cure racks" tonight. Found a good Epoxy covered shelving system for under $30. I'm about to make my husband put it together... :lol: :lol: :lol:

looks great! My husbands 'honey do' list got bigger when I started to make soaps. He's making me some curing racks now.

Way to go! It is addictive, isn't it?

NameThatCandy said:
lane, how big is ur shelf?
I ended up putting the shelf together myself this morning. It was REALLY easy and took no tools. Plus, you can completely adjust the height of the shelves. They have some at Walmart that are even taller, but they were like $45...and that was waaaay to much for me. :oops:
The exact size is: 54 inches tall, and the shelves are 14 inches deep and 36 inches wide. I put a two puond log of soap, sliced, on one of the shelves so you can get a better idea of how big they are.
Sorry for the huge reply. haha. Hope it helps.
stuffs326.jpg

stuffs325.jpg

stuffs327.jpg

I got it at wal-mart, it was a little bit under thirty. It was over by the large garage type shelving...I suppose all wal marts are different tho...I am re doing my soap supply area right now (my husband so wonderfully donated his half of the room :lol: :lol: :lol: ) And the shelf is really working out well! I have adjusted the height of the shelves about ten times now..

Back