Pics for Snappyllama.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I posted this picture from my trip and Carabou reminded me that you might like this Snappyllama, so here are two pics, just for you.

I also got 4 llama wool sweaters, so now I will think of you every time I wear them!

Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 11.10.37 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 11.10.49 PM.jpg

Omigosh, they are adorable! Love them!!

I bet you look simply, smashingly snappy in your sweaters. :)

I have a few alpaca sweaters that are fantastically warm. No llama ones though. Hrmmm, I need to go shopping.

Newbie those are great shots! They look very interested in you and curious as to what in world you're doing in their living room, lol. I bet you had a great time!

I got an alpaca sweater as well but I can't say that I'm sure it is 100%. The llama sweaters are 100%, I think. The wool is much thicker and the sweaters are bulkier but I really love them. One is very colorful and my son told me it looks like a "drug rug" and his friend confirmed that, but I will try to ignore that and look on it as cheerful. I suppose that is not mutually exclusive with a drug rug though.

The trip was definitely worth it!

Oh, I'm jealous! I bought some alpaca yarn at an alpaca farm a few towns over and it is sooooo soft. To have a whole sweater from it would be heavenly. I love the pictures. Their faces are so expressive.

I love the pics. You should post your sweaters too. I have an alpaca sweater that a friend brought back for me a number of years ago, but for some odd reason I have rarely worn it. Hmmmm, I wonder if it will still fit next winter...

Beautiful pics, newbie! Llama are such a strange combination of grace and absurdity to me. I just love them; you've really captured some personality.

Back